Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International (31029 Views)

Mr And Miss Nigeria International Contestants In Their Swim Wears / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires / Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Aywire(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2016
Mr and Miss Nigeria International 2016, the 5th MMNI pageant edition, was held on 2nd October 2016 at Ruby gardens by 4th roundabout, lekki Lagos, Nigeria. This year's edition is the beauty and brain edition which was also marked the 5th edition of the Mr and Miss Nigeria International beauty pageant, that was held under the ownership of BRENDANCE AND CRUSADERS LIMITED.

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. The Mr and Miss Nigeria International beauty pageant delivered a patriotic line up of young poise and class of beautiful male and female who delivered a spectacular performance during the event and that's why we're always known for what we do; Restoring poise and class. We appreciate your unfailing attention to detail. we say a very big thank you for your effort and support at the 5th edition of the MMNI2016.

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Aywire(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2016
Join us as we work together to celebrate the restoration of poise and class in our winners .

Congratulations to our Winners 2016 MMNI, below is our list:

Miss Anambra International - SILVER ONYINYECHI, and Mr Kogi International - ERICO ANTHONY, has emerged Winner of the 5th edition of the King and Queen MMNI2016 (Mr and Miss Nigeria International 2016).

While AMOO ZAINAB OPEYEMI and OKOYE JOHNFRANSIS OKWUDILI who emerged as the Mr and Miss Nigeria International Africa 2016 winners, also represents the following states, MISS AMOO ZAINAB OPEYEMI representing Oyo State and MR OKOYE JOHNFRANSIS OKWUDILI representing Anambra State.

MMNI TOURISM 2016 WINNERS
Mr Nig Int'l Tourism - Precious Effiong
Miss Nig Int'l Tourism - Ukeme John Godwin (Ambassador of Arise O Nigeria and Mysha Beauty Products 2016)

MMNI TOP MODELS 2016 WINNERS
Mr Nig Int'l Culture - Sheye Omole (Mr Personality 2016)
Miss Nig Int'l Culture - Bukola Martins

MMNI TOP MODELS 2016 WINNERS
Mr Nig Int'l Top model - Fashola Adedamola
Miss Nig Int'l Charismatic - Mariam Omolade Osoteku

We additionally utilize this medium to value the successful activities of the event beginning from the MMNI2016 officials and crew members:
MR ALEXANDER AKHARUME, MR EBI PRE BAI, MICHAEL MBA, AYO OSHODI, YEMI OGUNMODEDE, IKANDE EMMANUEL, OLABIYI OLAJIDE, GODWIN MAG, IMOH ETIM, LABELLE VITIEN, FELICITY ORJI, ENDURANCE ROBERT, LOVABLE DANIELS, TOHEEB OLAJIDE and AKINNOLA OLAYINKA.

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Aywire(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Our elegant Audience, Well wishers, Performing Artist;
The legendary Elajoe, Eedris Abdulkareem (The Olympic Torch Bearer), Gt da Guitarman, Rocknana, Akay, Imoh, Deekay, Sinopizzi, John Networq, Darlington Tino, Nyelu and many more.

MCs, Media Partners and our Sponsors:
NTA, AMC, BEN TV, DARK CYPHA ENT, MrsHUSTLE, BELLANAIJA, ONTV, SPICE TV, PRIME 360, SOURIEZZ, ACCRET, JODELA INTERGRATED SERVICES , CITILODGE, BEN TV, DAZZLE EVENT MANAGEMENT, BOKISS MEDIA, STEEVANE, FUNNAAB GIST TV, PLAYMATE ENTERTAINMENT, PLANET TV, NAIJA ONLINE TV, COOL TV, AZIZ ADESHINA BLOG, RUBY GARDENS, ALEX REPORTS, NIGEZIE TV, WAZOBIA TV, MAG MEDIA, YUMMIE DELITE, FOURWALL MAGAZINE, LOVABLE DANIELS, OG PLUS, HITZ ON TV, TOP RADIO, WHEYTYN DEY, OLODO NATION, MONKEY MEDIA HOYSE, VENIKBOX ENTERTAINMENT, NAIJ, JIJI, NUMATVILLE MEGACITY, STARTIMES, DABINCHI, RED CARPET ON TV, GOLDMYNE TV AND MANY MORE.

We additionally value the judges on the night that did Justices to the occasion where poise and class were restored.

More pictures of the grand finale are on our social media accounts.
Instagram @mrandmissnigintl
Facebook: mrandmissnigeriainternational
Twitter @mr_missnigintl

Congrats to the newly crowned queen and king of Mr and Miss Nigeria International 2016.​

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Young03(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2016
waste of cash

#modified#

Never knew I made FTC on this thread

hope say she no follow do cucumber before the contest

chai, so na only me commented on this thread on October 8

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by OkoYibo: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
I am not interested in these pictures. My question is very very simple:

Are these ones going to use cucumber too or they gonna use pineapple this time?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by RealJaneDoe: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmm another anambra girl i hope she does not have cucumber in her house too

we can't trust some people these days

#cucumberlivesmatter

#cucumberwins

#prayforcucumber

#cucumberattacks

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by veekid(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seen
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Chriswazo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lol, hope u ladies no do another behind the scene contest, here's my own advice to u ladies
But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord : and be sure your sin will find you out.
Num 32:23 RV1885.
I don't want to condemn anyone but trust me, some people's folly deserves national chastisement. Let me not blame her for being a lesbian, but why on earth will you do that in front of a camera talk more of videotaping. Honestly, some girls na mumu, forget all those their Shakira, if you come close to them, you will see their foolishness, you will be forced to believe the saying that some of them have chicken brain.

Mind you, i said some, not all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hope there are no videos that touch the heart tomorrow undecided
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by omusiliyu(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
OYINYECHI won after eating how many cucumber?

1 Like

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by ShitHead(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Shrek and Fiona.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by princeonx: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Are they the only contestants?
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by ferdinandurian(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mr and mrs cucumber. Wow! I made front page.

4 Likes

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Haphard(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Alryt, not impressed.
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by MrSmith007: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please keep cucumber very far from you...

Dont ask me why. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Dcaliphate(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
oh, another cucumber pageant, gr8! fp straight

1 Like

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by BrutalJab: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
His many cucumbers all this one don chop?

Hope we won't start hearing about blackmail again o, cos nobody forced you to become beauty nonsense o.

After their yansh don open. finish, they will start lying upadan. Awon werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
[size=18pt]Their cucumber videos will soon be released grin[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Udmaster(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mtcheew.

6 Likes

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by MoyoGENERAL: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
..Miss Anambra won again!!!
#SMH#
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Richy4(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
That lady on yellow dress must have answered all her questions correctly cheesy
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Blessedward: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
I want to believe cucumbers will have time outs now oo.
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by godwinbatho(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by richidinho(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Endtime tinz grin
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Where are the sextapes... else go back and find them.

grin grin grin

#ItIsRainingCucumbersInAnambra

I better go buy my cucumbers now before e go expensive for mallam hand like dollar for Sullah shop... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by casttlebarbz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
E no affect me
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Namdeenero(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
ShitHead:
Shrek and Fiona.
Mr Shithead, but why you wicked like this grin ; D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by akpamfet: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmm...I should have that girls own cucumber video... undecided
Now that she has won a contest...
Chei...I neva get my own blog yet
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by FoRgEteD: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please stay away from Cucumber and tomatoes.
Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by DONSMITH123(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
make she too no go use cocumber o

1 Like

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by thunderbabs: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Use made in Nigeria goods

#Cucumber instead of dildos.

2 Likes

Re: Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International by Goldenheart(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of This Lady One Year After (Photos) / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.