Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) (54531 Views)

Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu Welcome Baby Boy / Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) / Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by kakameks: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2016
it seems the political class wants to adopt the old English system, where the elite only weds the elite to ensure their wealth are protected from the lower class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by freshvine(f): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Our Christian sisters marrying Muslims is like a thing of pride but common to change denomination with their Christian brothers na joke of the century

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2016
When rich man go marry poor man
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by basingstoke: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Money migwoo shocked
Brendoooooooo!
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by back2sender: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
Omo seeeeeeee gown. i haff faint here o. beautiful bride, charming maid. see the names of people getting married ba, all NL e-warriors take note that the rich politicians are friends. they fly, eat, drink, and have sess without cognisance of tribe or religion but una wan kill unasef for NL.
They also loot Nigeria treasury together. While wailers come here to shout Buhari's names as if he was the cause of the problem.
This people have been AGIP people right from time immemorial.
Buhari will clean the augean stable, i have faith in him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by pedrilo: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2016
brazen display of stolen public funds.
God punish u all

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2016
Where is the wedding cake?
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by Achorise: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Even witches on a mission will miss their way to attend this wedding

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Omg!,see gown, chai,money is good but I can't use that kind of wedding gown, too long and uncomfortable, I prefer diamond studded elegant wedding dress, not the one that will require the congregation to help me carry before I can walk, no wonder she has two bride's maid to help her with the dress I suppose grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by esosuo2: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Fourth as in fourth anniversary or fourth wife ? If its the later meaning .Men really scarce oh
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2016
igbinedion children and flambuoyant wedding

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by inonsyyahoocom(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Who say better thing no good...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by ojibole1(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Am wondering will she turn to a Muslim n what religion will hee kids adopt? Lovely couple btw she's one of d igbinedions daughters dts not "fat" m hapi abt that
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by rileyy(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2016
And some people wey never chop go come on nairaland fighting over religion superiority, rich people marry each other irrespective of their religion difference. Thunder fire bigots

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2016
PUSH1:
Why some people are fighting tribal war.
they are the poor and wretched...the rich are mingling

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by profmsboi(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2016
See gown like bed-sheet

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2016
cekhoe:
Omg!,see gown, chai,money is good but I can't use that kind of wedding gown, too long and uncomfortable, I prefer diamond studded elegant wedding dress, not the one that will require the congregation to help me carry before I can walk, no wonder she has two bride's maid to help her with the dress I suppose grin grin

keep hating!!!! smiley
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by emeka762001(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2016
the rich getting married to the rich and the poor getting married to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by braine(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
God punish poverty.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
All these hausa fulani boys are so so so handsome. see that heavily bearded guy (faints). i for like to friend one sha but ma mama go kill me. AND I STILL LOVE ERIC.
only you?
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by vikkeee(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
That ass on RED .. .. DAFUQ!!
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
na every wedding dem dey see ebuka
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by ameezy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
I must make money cool

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
I thought Nigeria is in recession.........
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by hardbody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nightie:
Dey are so cute
Congrats to 'em

Yeah so cute

But that guy is sure drilling another hole in less than one week from today.

This flamboyance guarantees nothing except a resident and legal punay.

Outside runs with boys continues. I have them as friends. And i detest it
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by ajepako(f): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Notorious babe....Orobosa don snatch the man you wan marry..

Babangbali....aroboyo don snatch the rich gal you dey eye..

lyangbali.....on your own.....

Shokiii... tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
E good O! Money make Iron float! This wedding is coming up after Governor Lucky Igbenedion and the father Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbenedion had milked Edo state to penury while Lucky was serving as a governor.

Lucky Igbenedion defrauded Edo state of huge revenue coming to the state from the federation account as an oil producing states.

The whole 8 years of Lucky Igbenedion rule witnessed no infrastructural development. Hardly was there road tarred in Edo state. No jobs were created in Edo state.

All Edo state money was just going to Lucky Igbenedion, his father Chief Gabriel Igbenedion and their family members, political associates and a host of cronies.

They are so rich so they made us poor!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by tjskii(f): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
All these hausa fulani boys are so so so handsome. see that heavily bearded guy (faints). i for like to friend one sha but ma mama go kill me. AND I STILL LOVE ERIC.

The bobo be like ice cream, dey do me like say make I lick am kiss kiss
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by Seun360(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
na every wedding dem dey see ebuka

I tire O.
Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by 1metre: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kai, see nice food tongue

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by MrPresident1: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Wedding of Thieves' offzprings

You are only saying this because your papa no see the opportunity to thief money, if your papa sef thief money and you sef ey roll with creme de la creme you nor go dey yarn okpaks for us us here.

My friend put your hope in the Lord Jesus Christ, only his coming can guarantee a just godly and egalitarian society grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) by transient123(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:

Is mama a tribalist or a religiously biased mama, no insult intended, mothers are gold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election / Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Dancing Shoki (photos) / Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.