Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Fortismfb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fortismfb Test (1449 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortismfb Test by osayande1(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2016
Having Problems writing the test

It keep saying The number of exam attempts is not available at this moment. Please contact your administrator to verify your available attempts. (Error code: 101)
Re: Fortismfb Test by amadice(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
same with me..am lost here
Re: Fortismfb Test by efficiencie(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
As for me signing in was a problem, I got a their notification that stated that the username was my email address but the password they suggested was not granting me access...Please for those who were successful in signing in what was the password you used?
Re: Fortismfb Test by nasyl(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
efficiencie:
As for me signing in was a problem, I got a their notification that stated that the username was my email address but the password they suggested was not granting me access...Please for those who were successful in signing in what was the password you used?

use "password" as your password. it should work.
Also, make sure you use the right email you use to apply for the job in the first place.
Re: Fortismfb Test by Davochii(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Na wa oooo....i am having the same problem logging in...why send the message when you know the site aint ready....still observing things..
please keep hope alive..
Re: Fortismfb Test by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
your username is your mail...your password is the word-password.
i got 80%...
pls i have a rumour their pay is #120k per month.pls who has info about their pay.
Re: Fortismfb Test by Davochii(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
please how did you log in? As it keeps displaying password do not match.
osayande1:
Having Problems writing the test

It keep saying The number of exam attempts is not available at this moment. Please contact your administrator to verify your available attempts. (Error code: 101)
Re: Fortismfb Test by Davochii(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
MicTayor:
your username is your mail...your password is the word-password.
i got 80%...
pls i have a rumour their pay is #120k per month.pls who has info about their pay.

please how did you log in as i cant log in, i entered my email address and it displayed username do not match..
Re: Fortismfb Test by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
I am finding it difficult to log in o. there is no time again o chai
Re: Fortismfb Test by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Davochii:

please how did you log in as i cant log in, i entered my email address and it displayed username do not match..
after tying your mail as your username....use password as your password
Re: Fortismfb Test by nurempy: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
finding it difficult to take d exam after several attempts to log in dis is d msg dat appeared on d screen: The number of exam attempts is not available at this moment. Pls contact your administrator to verify your available attempt. (Error code: 101)

(1) (Reply)

A Sales Representative Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!! / Schlumberger Limited Latest Job Recruitment 2016 / Church Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.