Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) (25234 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) / Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by ozisezuo: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
the beginning of youths leadership, do better make better follow you.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
haters gon hate.
my governor cool
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
haters gon hate.
my governor cool
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by balosunky(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
danbilbo:
Is it just me, or does that mopol in the 3rd pic resemble Mr. Fresident?? shocked shocked grin grin

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k
u like wahala #lolz
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by kings09(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stand wit whoever, do u nid to tel us?
Sharming95:
Tooh.... We don hear......

#changebeginswithme #thechangemantra #istandwithbuhari
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by sirempeg: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
jumich1:
The masses are the problem of this country. See as they are celebrating him as if he has already transformed the entire Kogi state. Smh
is there any governor that ever transform his whole state ? Charman na questionoooo
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by alizma: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
He dosent want to leave the safety of his bullet proof jeep.
he is at home besides if they want to take care of him, they wont go the way of the bullet and he knows that.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by skoriba: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Was that the reason why all the death trapped pot holes on Lokoja Okene road was given a temporary patching??
I saw his convoy of about 40 cars today around 10am this morning in front of the Confluence Stadium and was wondering where he was heading to.
Pls pay salaries of workers in the state and see how the masses will embrace you....GYB all the way though!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by ohbyjay(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
mtcheew
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by crown08(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
jumich1:
The masses are the problem of this country. See as they are celebrating him as if he has already transformed the entire Kogi state. Smh
exactly Bro
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by crown08(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Joavid:
haters gon hate.
my governor cool
hmmm
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
flexing Governor; Na only fun spot him dey function and to spend state allocation dey buy vehicles for public office holders. Nothing to show that a new governor is in town. Every thing still dey smell Wada! Wada!
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by smd837(m): 4:46am On Oct 09, 2016
i can see many goats here from haters family, if u hate Gods doing kill yourself. God has put him there your water can never enter his rock.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by Caseless: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2016
danbilbo:
Is it just me, or does that mopol in the 3rd pic resemble Mr. Fresident?? shocked shocked grin grin

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k
that guy is cool looking
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by Layoo91: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available [www.nairaland.com/3393670/]here for just 750k
give me ur contact... so that will can talk abt d bus for sale...
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Welldone GYB more of this, development projects are our desire ensure they are completed and well done!GOD BLESS GYB,GOD BLESS EBIRALAND/KOGI STATE/NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
people are jubilating the Gov and sm1 is here mentioning mobbed, I tink the posted high on some hard substances, none sense
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) by Ahmed5891(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
wailer will always wail carry on the best governor KOGI ever has

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sani Ahmed Is Nigeria Air Force New Commander / "We Are Able To Kill 700 Boko Haram, They Were Running Away" - Nigerian Soldiers / Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.