Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Do Men Smile? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Men Smile? (656 Views)

Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. / Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Smile? by Waskolo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't know if i am in the right place to ask, but I have always wanted to know if it is a natural phenomenon why most men don't smile on their wedding day, and if they do its just a little. though I have no pictures to back it up, but in my lifetime most of the weddings I have attended men don't smile. please why?
Re: Do Men Smile? by makazona(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Expenses no be here o

1 Like

Re: Do Men Smile? by tukdi: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Waskolo:
I don't know if i am in the right place to ask, but I have always wanted to know if it is a natural phenomenon why most men don't smile on their wedding day, and if they do its just a little. though I have no pictures to back it up, but in my lifetime most of the weddings I have attended men don't smile. please why?
Maybe because of the money they have spent for both ceremonies ie traditional and white wedding and not forgetting that some of them might have even borrowed the money from somewhere! cool
Re: Do Men Smile? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
its not just about what they ve spend like the person below me said.. they think about the trouble ladies are coming with.
Re: Do Men Smile? by byvan03: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't think any of you have attended a real wedding.
Re: Do Men Smile? by southernbelle(f): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
I haven't been to any wedding where the man didn't smile a lot. Some men are even more excited than the women they are getting married to.

(1) (Reply)

Billy Graham's Best Advice For A Marriage That Will Last A Lifetime / "What are your Experiences As An Expectant Dad for the first time?" / Home Remedies To Grow Thicker And Longer Eyelashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.