Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Marriages Don't Work For Nollywood Acts -- Actress Ebube Nwagbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriages Don't Work For Nollywood Acts -- Actress Ebube Nwagbo (1186 Views)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriages Don't Work For Nollywood Acts -- Actress Ebube Nwagbo by TunezBlog: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Fashionista and screen diva, Ebube Nwagbo has revealed that Nollywood actors and actresses getting married do so at their own risk as they just don't work out anymore.

“I’ll get married at the right time,” This was Ebube's resolve when she was asked in her interview with Vanguard on when she was getting married.

While she slammed reports that she once said marriage was not a big deal for her, Ebube says marriages in the industry have been suffering and since she doesn't want to fall victim of divorce she is willing to take her time.

In her own words;

“Well, I don’t know where that story is coming out I remember saying marriage is a big deal to me and if I have to do it then it has to be right.

“What marriages are going through right now in my industry is crazy. No one goes into marriage and thinks of getting out of it the next minute, but for some reason it doesn’t work out.

“It’s not me trying to blame anyone now, but it does happen.

For me, if I have to do it, I’ve to do it right, marriage is a big deal for me if I’m going to do it, it’s going to be at the right time and not out of pressure because the same people who rush you into it would be the same people who would later make jest of you.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/marriages-dont-work-for-nollywood-acts.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Marriages Don't Work For Nollywood Acts -- Actress Ebube Nwagbo by Afrok(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Self-consolation words... The married ones in the industry are not good enough to be called Nollywood actors and actresses?
Well... marriage is not by force and its not my business whether someone marries or not.

If only her single status is the cause of Nigeria's recession, I would've cared, but right now I don't think any body is having sleepless nights because she's not married undecided

Next please...

1 Like

Re: Marriages Don't Work For Nollywood Acts -- Actress Ebube Nwagbo by Came: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
I hear say she been wan make one musician divorce him wife come marry her.... As her plan no work, she come dey talk say marriage na one thing one thing.
Re: Marriages Don't Work For Nollywood Acts -- Actress Ebube Nwagbo by CaroLyner(f): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well it works for some
omotola and the likes as an example
Re: Marriages Don't Work For Nollywood Acts -- Actress Ebube Nwagbo by floragregs(f): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Afrok:
Self-consolation words... The married ones in the industry are not good enough to be called Nollywood actors and actresses?
Well... marriage is not by force and its not my business whether someone marries or not.

If only her single status is the cause of Nigeria's recession, I would've cared, but right now I don't think any body is having sleepless nights because she's not married undecided

Next please...
you ended up not saying anything at all.
Re: Marriages Don't Work For Nollywood Acts -- Actress Ebube Nwagbo by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Other people bad experiences is not your own reality.

Love is all about taking risk.
Re: Marriages Don't Work For Nollywood Acts -- Actress Ebube Nwagbo by Afrok(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
floragregs:
you ended up not saying anything at all.
Yeah! I know coz I can't remember using a voice note cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Butts Aint Fake!!!!!! Kylie Cries Out / Alhaji / Meet Multi Talented Nollywood Actress, Omolara Kasali >>>>>>> Http://wwwnollywo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.