Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu (620 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by EnEnPeecee: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mr. Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, candidate in the just-concluded
gubernatorial election in Edo state, on Friday said
God told him to recover his mandate.

Addressing protesters in Benin, the state capital, Ize-Iyamu alleged that INEC robbed him and his
party – the PDP when it announced Mr Godwin Obaseki of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as
the winner of the state governorship election . He said that the alleged robbery of the Edo
people’s mandate would not stand, adding that
he had been seeking God’s intervention in the
past few days.

Ize-Iyamu said his supporters had refused to be
violent despite the alleged fake result announced
by INEC.

He said that it was lamentable that those who
were given the victory by INEC were ashamed of
celebrating the victory.

The state PDP Chairman, Mr Dan Orbih, said the
party was going to put everything in place to
defend democracy. Orbih appealed to protesters to keep the peace
while embarking on the street protests, adding
that the will of the people must prevail.

Source:
http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/07/edo-election-god-asked-recover-stolen-mandate-pastor-ize-iyamu/
Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by 989900: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
When will politicians stop using 'God' to deceive the people? Or, when will the people learn to stop letting themselves be deceived by the password, 'God'.

Even God warned: do not be deceived . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by BiafranBushBoy: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Gimme some time, let me ask God if he knows you...

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
God did not tell u anything.
It is ur Godfathers Igbinedion and Anenih that told you to go to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by ojmaroni247(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Notin we no go hear for our country.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by hahn(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
God is always lying.

That is how it also lied to Chris Okotie and several other politicians that they would win and they eventually lost undecided
Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by EnEnPeecee: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cc: Lalastclala, Mind44 plz let something be done abt this fast
Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by CAPSLOCKED: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:
God is always lying.

That is how it also lied to Chris Okotie and several other politicians that they would win and they eventually lost undecided
Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by Franchise21(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol... Stop dragging d name of d Almighty into politics
Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by babdap: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Edo Poll: "God Told Me To Pursue & Recover My Stolen Mandate" - Osagie Ize Iyamu by amaechi1: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Anyone who dreams and said he is millionaire in that dream, no one will argue.

(1) (Reply)

Between You And I Or Between You And Me? Punchng.com / Girl Who Sighted Cross In Nassarawa Mosque Claims She Can Perform Miracles / 8 Terrible Leaders Who Ruled Nigeria In 56 Years Of Independence - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.