Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) (19377 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / Ganduje Launches Rice Harvest Programme In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
hmmill...

Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
ajepako:
Many school girls in one place huh?

An avenue for old aboookkiii perverts to ogle pubescent girls and choose their fourth wives..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

aha aunty mi, shè wa okay sha?
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by leofab(f): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
# De-almagamate Nigeria
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by fortunateice(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't know why some people hate for no reason.. He is giving education to 10,000 girls for God sake appreciate it.. For me it's a Big and welcome devolopment
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
it's another one
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by SirLewis(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Looks like a Halloween party with everyone dressed like ghosts
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Where that Mod wey ban me angry undecided
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:

aha aunty mi, shè wa okay sha?

Aburo....mo wa paa jare..

Sugbon otito oro ko ni ka ma so oun....
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by deliveryboy: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Secondary education may be poor in the north but tertiary education in the south is way poorer, it is laden with cultism, "sorting" lecturers e.t.c. scholars from the southern part od the country are just superficial, they lack intellectual depth, they are only good in bravado and aggression, no wonder all spheres of federal service, federal civil service, military, police force, customs, inland revenue service, efcc, name it are being dominated by northerners, who surprisingly do not brag or claim to know all.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by mikrizz: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
magicminister:
They are the least educated sect in this country yet, they have held power and controlled the resources of this country more than all the other tribes put together. Despite the massive wealth they have accrued, their region is still one of the poorest and least developed in the country.
These people are cursed and they are the ones dragging Nigeria back.

Just because they've held power and still remain Underdeveloped doesn't mean there are cursed.It entails how Fair and NOT COURRUPT they are.If they had Develop their States I bet you'll point fingers saying they are CORRUPT N Misspending the country's funds for their own Benefits.!
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
ajepako:

Aburo....mo wa paa jare..

Sugbon otito oro ko ni ka ma so oun....

Iyen'okise otito oro, that's utter rubbish. We should atleast applaud the man for this that he's done.

This is a welcome development.
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by Angrymode: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
passyhansome:
Can't see any student there or is it my eyes, I can see only Masquerades is that Ulaga Festival

Thanks for this evening laughter grin
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by anonimi: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Just another media stunt, what happened to classrooms without seats

........and schools without professional, qualified teachers instead of youth corpers that increases UNEMPLOYMENT?
How does this MEDIA show reduce the number of OUT-of-school children in Kano state?

obiremy:
As shared by Bukar........

'This is GDJSS Hausari Students Nguru LGA Yobe State sitting in flow, other areas flow can't students sit on the flow due to the damages of the flows. Education sector was left in Yobe State toh Allah ya jara'

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4317384_fbimg1475648552168_jpeg4dcf055452ea85e0bd48c00c41c5acef

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4317385_fbimg1475648548095_jpegeb418f41f2178485b4bf319aac5473cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4317396_fbimg1475648544532_jpeg3b7dfb8cfd116bd4feac2f041d6c0773

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4317398_fbimg1475648536030_jpeg4fb54db118d47d9d4869dfb7c542ea7d

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/gdjss-hausari-students-yobe-sit-on.html

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by anonimi: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sharon6:
Nice one. Kudos to him.

This is NOT nice, to the extent that it does not ensure ALL children in Kano state are enrolled in schools.

[img]http://www2.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/presentation/Slide1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Iyen'okise otito oro, that's utter rubbish. We should atleast applaud the man for this that he's done.

This is a welcome development.

otito oro ni ...abokiii ati perversion o yato sira..

Mo mo won daadaa nni mo shey so be..

l did my nysc there in 2001 and as a serving teacher in kebbi state..a mo bo shey nlo..

Hardly a week went by that my female student would not be withdrawn and given to one old fart as 4th wife..

so l know what I am saying aburo..

l m not condemning the gesture..just conscious of the underbelly side..
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
I hope they won't turn to the way of Allah after ravishing billions trying to westernized and neutralize fanatism in them ... i pray this gesture won't be in vain
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
very soon those girls will turn to child bride's... trust those Alhjis with ur daughter on ur own peril
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
ajebuter:

otito oro ni ...abokiii ati perversion o yato sira..

Mo mo won daadaa nni mo shey so be..

l did my nysc there in 2001 and as a serving teacher in kebbi state..a mo bo shey nlo..

Hardly a week went by that my female student would not be withdrawn and given to one old fart as 4th wife..

so l know what I am saying aburo..

l m not condemning the gesture..just conscious of the underbelly side..

2001? shocked shocked ojo ti pe, Igba osi lo bi oreere. Nkan 'maa ti yato' si tigbaye.

You don't expect them to remain cavemen forever, do you?
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Angrymode:

Thanks for this evening laughter grin

Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by rabex123(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
temitemi1:
They don't just like the four walls of the class room... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:

2001? shocked shocked ojo ti pe, Igba osi lo bi oreere. Nkan 'maa ti yato' si tigbaye.

You don't expect them to remain cavemen forever, do you?

Aburo..l am a school administrator and l have had to recommend the sacking of about 2 abokki gatemen for improper behavior towards my female students especially the pubescent ones..

l virtually almost sacked one on the spot a few years back when he said to someone playfully and l quote ' na small pikin dey sweet pass'

l was passing by and l heard that loud and clear..what saved him was his dedication to work but still l recommended his redeployment to our advanced affiliate tertiary school away from our teenage clients..

l am far from being a Margret Thatcher but l am passionate about our daughters and l will do the little l can to ensure their safety..

And that happened in 2014...right here in Lagos.. how much less in the north where it is a way of life?
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Adaahjacob:
wastes money, all does girls have bn slated to marry all does their soo called baba riga old for nothing but chewing goro alhajis.. i guess d governor has chosen one 'V' from them,,,, Sai kwankwasiya

Very stupid and ignorant comment from one who is most likely destined to marry from their ever growing number of retired runs girls; who have been turned to boreholes, with near expired wombs after several abortions or production cycles in a baby factory - its no wonder that many of you are often conceived out of wedlock and therefore literally born as bastards.
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by seunlly(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari must hear this and EFCC must take actions
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2016
magicminister:
They are the least educated sect in this country yet, they have held power and controlled the resources of this country more than all the other tribes put together. Despite the massive wealth they have accrued, their region is still one of the poorest and least developed in the country.
These people are cursed and they are the ones dragging Nigeria back.

Bro..i would be glad if you can tell me just one way you think your region is better than the north. Just one.
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Dinobi77:
Girl child education in d north is never a reality, it can only be achieved if they abolish the early marriage tradition. An average hausa/fulani muslim prefer the girls under 15 for marriage to a mature one. Its really heartbreaking seeing these innocent girls as wives to these wolve of men who expolit them anyhow they like.
You people should stop wasting your time over Hausa/fulani issue like you really care. An average hausa/fulani doesnt care about what you think about them. To them life is for a short period of time. A journey between Life and death. You will hardly find a northerner engaging in uneccesary debate about their way of life with anyone. They are comfortable with it so we should mind our business.

Their are worst traditions and happenings goin on down south that we have not doctored,so please let face our own created problem and stop creating distratctions with the Hausa/fulani issues.
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by Adaahjacob(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Very stupid and ignorant comment from one who is most likely destined to marry from their ever growing number of retired runs girls; who have been turned to boreholes, with near expired wombs after several abortions or production cycles in a baby factory - its no wonder that many of you are often conceived out of wedlock and therefore literally born as bastards.

am sure d slave leader dat brought u up is among them,cox i know u'r a product of an abandoned Almagiri.....so u see, am not d bastard.
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Adaahjacob:

am sure d slave leader dat brought u up is among them,cox i know u'r a product of an abandoned Almagiri.....so u see, am not d bastard.

Still spewing ignorance; FYI, Almajiri is simply a scholar, student/pupil; while a bastard is one born out of wedlock.
Its needless to remind you of those who have to test run and impregnate their women before marrying them in order to ensure that their over used tokumbo wombs are still functional. Its also needless to have to remind you that the product of such conceptions are by definition known as bastards - need I have to tell you who you are?
Abeg, go park well and stop being such a woefully ignorant bigot.
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by Adaahjacob(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Still spewing ignorance; FYI, Almajiri is simply a scholar, student/pupil; while a bastard is one born out of wedlock.
Its needless to remind you of those who have to test run and impregnate their women before marrying them in order to ensure that their over used tokumbo wombs are still functional. Its also needless to have to remind you that the product of such conceptions are by definition known as bastards - need I have to tell you who you are?
Abeg, go park well and stop being such a woefully ignorant bigot.

all i can say is a product of an abandoned almajiri is nothing but a typical replica of a senseless beggar whom thinkin is as low as marryin a 13-year old for a wife, am sure u came from d product of such early conception,whom is wanderin abt with slavish thought, dats y u'v a myopic reasonin & u fail to accept d fact i posted earlier...
be wise and stop bn crowded with empty mind nd backwardness...
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Adaahjacob:

all i can say is a product of an abandoned almajiri is nothing but a typical replica of a senseless beggar whom thinkin is as low as marryin a 13-year old for a wife, am sure u came from d product of such early conception,whom is wanderin abt with slavish thought, dats y u'v a myopic reasonin & u fail to accept d fact i posted earlier...

Just look at the drivel you wrote; though I am not surprised since intelligence is not one of the attributes of baby factory products, especially the brain damaged rejects with flattened heads i.e. those with the misfortune of landing on top of their heads after coming off the conveyor belt - so damaged that even the ritualists for which they are bred for don't want them.
Its therefore not surprising that all you can do is to string together a couple of unintelligent words - foolishly believing you were actually making sense.
Re: Ganduje Launches 'School In Bag' In Kano (Photos) by gamargu(m): 3:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Adaahjacob:

A moment of silence undecided undecided undecided English don suffer tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill To Establish Christian Court In Nigeria Scales Second reading / Presidency Blames Opposition For Fg’s Failure To Stem Herdsmen Killings / Sierra Leone Deny Appointment Of Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.