Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,455 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pls How Long Do I Have To Wait To Receive Btc To My Wallet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Long Do I Have To Wait To Receive Btc To My Wallet (901 Views)

Please I Need Some Btc To Start An Online Business Urgently. / Best Exchange BTC To Naira / Pls How Reliable Is MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Long Do I Have To Wait To Receive Btc To My Wallet by Zealoy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pls someone made bitcoin payment to me direct to my wallet but over an hours now I've not seen it reflect into my blockchain wallet, pls how long do it take to receive bitcoin into wallet
Re: Pls How Long Do I Have To Wait To Receive Btc To My Wallet by Adebayo4v(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Zealoy:
Pls someone made bitcoin payment to me direct to my wallet but over an hours now I've not seen it reflect into my blockchain wallet, pls how long do it take to receive bitcoin into wallet

check if your bitcoin address which u send to him is correct. secondly u can check through your block chain, your block chain will show you incoming money also like pending. Is it the first time you are receiving bitcoin ? if so it happen like that.
Re: Pls How Long Do I Have To Wait To Receive Btc To My Wallet by aboutbiz: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
check your wallet address that you send to him and also ask the guy for the hash id for to check the confirmation. but normally no delay in bitcoin
Re: Pls How Long Do I Have To Wait To Receive Btc To My Wallet by Meritmanagers(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Pls How Long Do I Have To Wait To Receive Btc To My Wallet by Megasuperstar: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sometimes it may take more than 24hrs. Bitcoin blockchain could be slow sometimes. You can check the status of the transaction on the bitcoin blockchain network though.
Re: Pls How Long Do I Have To Wait To Receive Btc To My Wallet by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
its possible the address is wrong.... bitcoin transactions doesnt take long. its possible ur address is wrong or the person didnt send it at all.. ask for the hash id and paste on your search button on ur wallet to see if any transaction occured on your address....

(1) (Reply)

How To Win And Retain Customers In Business / Quickbooks Prices In Nigeria & Kenya - Genuine Software Version / 7 Banks May Seek Merger Over Worsening Liquidity: Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.