Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan (46340 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by cosby02(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
cool cool
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by AfroKnight: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
All of a sudden, PDP believes in rule of law and due process? cheesy Jokers. They haven't even gotten a tenth of the taste of their own medicine. PDP thrived on corruption. It is not surprising that they wail and try to fight back.

Those corrupt criminally minded judges have done enough damage. They must face the music.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Sunky200: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
jaymejate:
What diff does that make

the only different this make is just that one was used to intimidate while the later is being use to checkmate corrupt practices

1 Like

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Aroh48(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think Nigeria youths are more clueless than those old fools in aso rock.I taught buhari was voted in to correct the mistake of the past,then why the comparism

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by PMONEY6: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wike neva see anything. besides CRA is just too soft on him.
i remember what they did to CRA back then when even a mere Police man could challenge a siting governor
and some cows here sees nothing wrong with it.
wike coming out on the alert that they came to arrest a judge,even at that hour, because of his dirty deals with those contraband judges.
Is wike now the police or the army?

wike chill you just shot yourself in the foot.

KARMALLLLLL IS HERE

1 Like

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Olril18(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
broseme:
WHAT JONATHAN'S MBU DID TO AMAECHI

Flashback: Further insolent demeaning and ridicule of the Governor of Rivers State continued

The garrulous and willing tool of reckless Federal might, Police Commissioner, Mr Mbu Joseph Mbu, ordered sentries at the Government House, Port-Harcourt to disallow the then Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi from using the private gates.

The then Rivers State Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mrs Ibim Semenitari said that Governor Amaechi was refused entry to his official residence through the private gates at about 8.00pm local time while arriving in company of guests, mainly past speakers of the house.

Emboldened by authorities in Abuja, Nigeria’s Seat of Power, Mr Mbu exploits every opportunity to disrespect Governor Amaechi. Mr Amaechi enjoys popular support as the Chairman of the pressure group, Nigeria’s Governors Forum.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/flashbackwhat-jonathans-cp-joseph-mbu.html?m=1
op,i guess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by teedutch(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Serve him right......

1 Like

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by ReubenE(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigeria may never get well. Some Nigerians are just not fit to live because of their line of thought.
How can we get well as a nation when we reduce everything to sentiments? It beats my imagination that serious happenings of recent are of no concern to some Nigerians because of their love for certain individuals.
....Jonathan killed, so Buhari can kill also, fantastic Nigerian argument I must say.
As the old saying goes, what happens to a stranger is like what happens to a tree. But for the fact that the world goes round, what happens to a tree will surely happen to everyone.
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Akinwerndey: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Some people are sick in the head sha... When GEJ did what was unconstitutional and democratic we all condemned it and so why shouldn't we condemn this... You dey sick ooo seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by henryuzor(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
brainpulse:
Hypocrites this is when you know Buhari was voted to correct GEJs wrongs
Dont mind the bastards,...i tot GEJ was a hero who did no wrong

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by ReubenE(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aroh48:
I think Nigeria youths are more clueless than those old fools in aso rock.I taught buhari was voted in to correct the mistake of the past,then why the comparism
Some Nigerians are not fit to live with their line of thought.
The old men in ask rock know who what the youths are. I am afraid Nigeria may never get well...
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by p1jiobi: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
If buhari claimed change was his aim for contesting and we all concurred and voted for him. Then this op must be very stupiddddd.
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
emalek86:
have any of you zombies ever wonder why many people still clamour for Goodluck Jonathan, even when his not the only president to have ever govern Nigeria is because he left a legacy, he will be remembered in history, something buhari can never achieve, still wondering why I wasn't taught buhari was an ex president in school
If some people are truly clamouring for IB to come back, it definitely must be you and your likes.
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Feraz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
vecman22:

now you and your likes should know dat dere was nothing like democracy during d IB tenure...
brainpulse:
I do not care whatever you call me or think I am a TANoid. I have never campaigned for GEJ and will not. Pray tell, aren't y'all part of the people who condemned this during his time? Why hail this now?

I just find it appalling that the same thing we complained about during his tenure is being repeated by the man who IS supposed to correct this whole thing we found distasteful during the supposed 'IB' reign and was given the mantle to lead the country in the right path by the populace's votes. undecided

Keep hailing PMB into failure like they did GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by bkool7(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
emalek86:
have any of you zombies ever wonder why many ipods and Wailers still clamour for Goodluck Jonathan, even when his not the only president to have ever govern Nigeria is because he left a legacy of corruption , he will be remembered in history. I hope Buhari is able to clean up his mess
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by DaudaAbu(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well, all those showing how educated and schooled they are on this forum, yet they run away when its rime dor election.

They sit comfortably in their homes or jet out of the country and allow only the poor and uneducated class to vote for leaders

You officially loose you right to complain over what is happening, and i am not saying it to those that vote for the opposition. I am referring to those that refuse to vote
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Feraz:
You people should stop this whole comparison. Why was Buhari voted in? Was it to right the wrongs of GEJ's tenure or take it a step further into chaos by repeating the same thing GEJ supposedly committed?

He's even doing worse than GEJ. ..i wonder why they can't stop comparing when GEJ was miles by far better than them. Where's the change then? There's a difference here. Wike went to protect a judge, DSS didn't come for him. How come only the judges who have stood against this government and their sham politics are the ones harassed?
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Bollinger(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mercie97:
you know what they say about karma!

You know what they say about people who don't know what the hell they are talking about
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by bkool7(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Feraz:

I do not care whatever you call me or think I am a TANoid. I have never campaigned for GEJ and will not. Pray tell, aren't y'all part of the people who condemned this during his time? Why hail this now?

I just find it appalling that the same thing we complained about during his tenure is being repeated by the man who IS supposed to correct this whole thing we found distasteful during the supposed 'IB' reign and was given the mantle to lead the country in the right path by the populace's votes. undecided

Keep hailing PMB into failure like they did GEJ.

If you want to take sides, can you first read the untold story.
The statement reads:"The Service action is in line with its core mandate, as we have been monitoring the expensive and luxurious lifestyle of some of the Judges as well as complaints from the concerned public over judgment obtained fraudulently and on the basis amounts of money paid.
The judges involved were invited, upon which due diligence was exhibited and their premises searched.
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges.
Meanwhile, some of them have made useful statements while a few have declined even with the glaring evidences that were found against them in terms of material cash, documents and property recovered pointing to their compromise.
In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.
When he was approached for due search to be conducted, he in concert with the State Governor, mobilized thugs against the Service team.
The team restrained itself in the face of unbridled provocative activities by those brought in by the Governor. Unfortunately, the Judge and Governor also engaged the tacit support of a sister security agency.
The Service surveillance team noticed that upon frustrating the operation, the Judge with the active support of the Governor craftily moved the money to an unknown location which the Service is currently making effort to unravel.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/why-we-arrested-high-ranking-judges-dss/
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by ebujany(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
yeyeboi:
Atleast it was better that they only told him not to use the private gate.

why should the DSS go to a judges house @ that time of the nyt without any formal charges

No charges or case leveled against him so why should they jeopardize the rule of law.

If you have evidence against him go to court simple angry

And moreover ameachi is a criminal infact he is a betrayal angry sad

Ameachi aka rotimi aka chukwubuike is a criminal and a betrayal because he defeated your hero. Well I understand your pain,wish I can help but as it seems, you will continue to cry/wail/hate while you die of hunger even after 2019

1 Like

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by arisanate(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hater
vecman22:
where are all those miscreants (ipoo) screaming democracy die after d IB tenure??

you all should channel all dis energy you use in hating pmb to protesting in d street of abuja for d release of your dilector kanu
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Feraz:
You people should stop this whole comparison. Why was Buhari voted in? Was it to right the wrongs of GEJ's tenure or take it a step further into chaos by repeating the same thing GEJ supposedly committed?
and ur point is?
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by lionson(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Which kind dumb flashback be this one?
How the two situations take resemble?
Abeg, e be like say somebody need help here o! Abeg help o! grin
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by koboko69: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Feraz:

We will stop when u dundees stop the we miss GEJ bull crap

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by saintmark88(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
emalek86:
have any of you zombies ever wonder why many people still clamour for Goodluck Jonathan, even when his not the only president to have ever govern Nigeria is because he left a legacy, he will be remembered in history, something buhari can never achieve, still wondering why I wasn't taught buhari was an ex president in school

Y didn't dey clamour for him during d election??, if he left so much of a legacy, the victory should have been landslide for him.

Jonathan was a monumental failure, his legacy Is tht he is d first president tht was booted out by Nigerians after just one term...real history maker.

Same fate will befall buhari if tins dnt change so dnt tink m pro buhari

I'm on d side of truth

1 Like

Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Feraz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
koboko69:

We will stop when u dundees stop the we miss GEJ bull crap
Don't be such a cretinous dork. Now, point when and where I said I miss GEJ throughout NL.

What matters to me is making favourable policies for people to thrive and raise the nation to where it is supposed to be. I do not engage in PDP/APC gibberish y'all do here.
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Oblang(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
emalek86:

Abeg speak for urself. Igbos are the ones clamoring for gej. No reasonable person want him back. Even some reasonable pdp member want someone else and not gej..
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by Inova(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
emalek86:
Yes. The legacy of massive corruption and impunity
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by koboko69: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Feraz:
Don't be such a cretinous dork. Now, point when and where I said I miss GEJ throughout NL.

What matters to me is making favourable policies for people to thrive and raise the nation to where it is supposed to be. I do not engage in PDP/APC gibberish y'all do here.

Are u a dundee? Why so much pain?
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by eph12(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
brainpulse:
Why do you think Buhari was voted in exactly? Unless you think Buhari can make the same mistakes and get away with it.
Re: Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan by eph12(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
koboko69:

Are u a dundee? Why so much pain?
Is there anybody that's proud of you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.