Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) (643 Views)

Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Destiny Boy – IF (fuji Version Of Davido’s IF Cover) / Guys How Do You See This Nairalander Musician, Please Tell Him The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by noob03saibot(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
G
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Sorry, panda remixes are outdated. No one's doing them any more.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by noob03saibot(m): 3:32am On Oct 09, 2016
charix:
yep! But it's still worth a look n a listen. Check it out man.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 09, 2016
charix:
Munachi is this true? @Edreamz
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by noob03saibot(m): 3:51am On Oct 09, 2016
charix:

Sorry, I don't get u.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 09, 2016
noob03saibot:

Sorry, I don't get u.
I'm asking someone else. An A-B-C rapper of sorts. Stay around, she's very entertaining.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by Edreamz(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2016
charix:

fuk yew
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by noob03saibot(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2016
charix:

I'm asking someone else. An A-B-C rapper of sorts. Stay around, she's very entertaining.
Lol! Aiight!!!.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Edreamz:
fuk yew
Mumu, didn't you once claim being a rapper? A novice needs your help and you're jonzing as usual. If he released _nudes I'm sure you would've secretly rubbed yourself off to them.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by UncleLondon: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
The last part where you switched to Yoruba/ Pidgin was dope . Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by noob03saibot(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
UncleLondon:
The last part where you switched to Yoruba/ Pidgin was dope . Keep it up bro
Thanks man.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by EbenzMedia: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Record a song for #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get free online promotion with massive hypes on facebook and twitter. Bonanza ends soon. Contact 08034361384 for enquiries.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander's Version Of Panda (video) by noob03saibot(m): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2017
T

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO: KEZ - Baby Kamalo / [músic]jasi-by Djfanes X Josbi X Little A .mp3.. / Mp3: Efe – Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.