Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

thread closed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / thread closed (7067 Views)

FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother / Ipob Replies Obong Attah : You Are Clueless,remember Philip Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thread closed by khadaffi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kids everywhere
Re: thread closed by Perceptor(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

We are no longer interested in the selection of good leaders for Nigeria. We are content to stand by and watch the show of shame.

Reasons?

If people from my region propose a leader, your people will die than see him rule. They will so attack him that nothing good will come out of it. I want your people and the north to continue to rule, we are enjoying the dance of shame grin
Just give one instance of ur reason above....and for ur lack of interest, if u knw u wan2 stand by and watch then do so. Stop complaining abt d outcome since it isnt of interest to u
Re: thread closed by Progressive01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
RockHard:

You mean the same way your people are sheepishly following Nnamdi Kanu, who scammed you lots with fake Biafran passport and used una money dey carry olosho all over the place. Sotay he even insulted your mothers, sisters and wives by declaring that 90% of Igbo women are prostitutes. cheesy Hypocrite flatttheads talking. Smh.
Ouuch!! grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by mikolo80: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

Is is "herd mentality" in action in a particular region. Follow follow people.
yet it is flat head region that voted 99% for govt that failed then for 16yrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: thread closed by mikolo80: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

We should keep reminding them not to make this sort of blunder again. We warned them but hate blinded them from seeing the big picture.
but you no remember hate when they fought for your son to not be acting president
They weren't sheepish in 2011 abi
But after failing and then mistreating sw for 5 years you expect us to vote for failure
Think before you talk na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2016
mikolo80:
yet it is flat head region that voted 99% for govt that failed then for 16yrs

Which region did they fail for 16 years? According to recent history, it was the SW who were crying and wailing about Jonathan favouritism on the SE and SS and even North. The SW supported Bubu as a desperate measure to avoid going into political obscurity.

Stop attempting to rewrite history.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2016
mikolo80:
but you no remember hate when they fought for your son to not be acting president
They weren't sheepish in 2011 abi
But after failing and then mistreating sw for 5 years you expect us to vote for failure
Think before you talk na

The constitution was clear on the succession of the president, we didn't need you to fight for the vice president then.

They mistreated the Yoruba for 5 years by not making then the VP and suddenly they lined up and voted an illiterate?

That is called 'cutting your nose to spite your cone face grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by mikolo80: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

Which region did they fail for 16 years? every region According to recent history, it was the SW who were crying and wailing about Jonathan favouritism on the SE and SS and even North. yes we not only cried
We showed that you need 4 regions votes to win
Simple maths
Let's see how you will ever smell power without the other zones

The SW supported Bubu as a desperate measure to avoid going into political obscurity. what is desperate about voting blockheads out of power

Stop attempting to rewrite history.
rewrite how
Is this the Nigeria of your dreams after 16 years of PDP
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Perceptor:

Just give one instance of ur reason above....and for ur lack of interest, if u knw u wan2 stand by and watch then do so. Stop complaining abt d outcome since it isnt of interest to u

We are standing by and watching as Afenifere, OPC, and other sane yorubas are crying about this administration. It's amusing to watch the face of your disappointment.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2016
mikolo80:
rewrite how
Is this the Nigeria of your dreams after 16 years of PDP

No, this is the Nigeria of your dreams after one year of APC?

Dollar will soon hit N1000 so ya eye go clear. I wan sell bag of rice to you, N50k, grin

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by mikolo80: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

The constitution was clear on the succession of the president, we didn't need you to fight for the vice president then.
yeah right
Acting president for 63 days
I see the constitution you're reading

They mistreated the Yoruba for 5 years by not making then the VP and suddenly they lined up and voted an illiterate?
VP? How? Who?
No Senate President no speaker no deputies no justice no secretary general
Even party secretary abi na chairman dem no give Yoruba
At least now they know that it's not by two regions vote you win election

That is called 'cutting your nose to spite your cone face grin
cutting how
Sprite how
Yoruba in charge of all revenue
Super minister
VP
Wetin remain again
Re: thread closed by mikolo80: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

No, this is the Nigeria of your dreams after one year of APC?

Dollar will soon hit N1000 so ya eye go clear. I wan sell bag of rice to you, N50k, grin
1000Korean won to dollar
Number of decimal places not the issue
Productivity of people is
Me I will plant rice and extort you lazy bums waiting for ready-made economy
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2016
mikolo80:
cutting how
Sprite how
Yoruba in charge of all revenue
Super minister
VP
Wetin remain again

Nothing remain again, apart from the xluelessness and incompetency they continue to churn out every minute grin

We dey gbadun una confusion abeg grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2016
mikolo80:

1000Korean won to dollar
Number of decimal places not the issue
Productivity of people is
Me I will plant rice and extort you lazy bums waiting for ready-made economy

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

So why is Kemi sweating in her underpants trying to curtail inflation?

See person wey wan farm rice, when the herdsmen are waiting for you at your farms grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by mikolo80: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

Nothing remain again, apart from the xluelessness and incompetency they continue to churn out every minute grin

We dey gbadun una confusion abeg grin
what confusion
Everything is going according to plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2016
mikolo80:
what confusion
Everything is going according to plan

Plan to scatter the country abi? We are enjoying the PLAN grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by mikolo80: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

So why is Kemi sweating in her underpants trying to curtail inflation? finance minister does not curtail inflation
Cbn gwamna does
No be everybody get half baked education bros

See person wey wan farm rice, when the herdsmen are waiting for you at your farms grin
no my friend, they are waiting for you.
Nobody will tell them after first encounter that I don't bend over and take it up the ass like you do
Craze pass craze
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:21am On Oct 09, 2016
mikolo80:
no my friend, they are waiting for you.
Nobody will tell them after first encounter that I don't bend over and take it up the ass like you do
Craze pass craze

Why did they kidnap and flog Olu falae like a small boy?

Una never begin craze that time? grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2016
Follow follow dey una DNA. A region that is incapable of independent thinking. Always relying on the flawed judgement of one ineffectual buffon to tell them where to cast their votes.

When will you learn?

3 Likes

Re: thread closed by Oblang(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

No, I mean the same way all the professors in the west lined up and voted for an illiterate grin grin

Which kin juju be that?

2015 election:
SW: Apc-60%, pdp-40%
SE: Apc-10%,pdp-90%
Now tell me which region is the ass licker here? Even without any tangible completed project by the inefficient buffoon. smh.. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: thread closed by Oblang(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

Like I schooled your seniors, draw your ears and listen.

The whole corruption that happened during Jonathan government is not up to a tenth of what OBJ stole or what the dull sheriff is supervising now right under his long nose!

Jonathan was pushed away because he does not belong in the corridors of power, not because if any corruption nonsense stories made up by the Lagos Ibadan press.

Jonathan must be a dullard not to think of probing obj's govt the same way his yanch is bin opened by the current govt. Gej's PhD is equivalent to pmb's primary six cert... grin grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by Oblang(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

I agree with you, the Yoruba always has a say whenever things are going terribly wrong in this country.

Was it not a Yoruba billionaire that sponsored most of the coups in the 80 's?

And another yoruba introduced a sick president that died soon after assuming office?

And another frog eyed yoruba somebody even did worse, dusted up one rusty old man to preside over the most important black country on earth?

You are right.

Then tell me did the Yoruba not support GEJ to gain power from the Northern cabal after yaradua's death and subsequently during 2011 election. U ppl are jst bunch of bad looser...

1 Like

Re: thread closed by Perceptor(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

We are standing by and watching as Afenifere, OPC, and other sane yorubas are crying about this administration. It's amusing to watch the face of your disappointment.
Lol @disappontment...u think we didnt knw d outcome was 50/50 before we chose him. We accept watever d outcome is and prepare for nxt line of action. That's wat u pple suck in doing, u dwell too much on an outcome and fail to plan for d nxt. More than a year afta d election and u ar still wailing. May God console you pple o
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2016
Oblang:

2015 election:
SW: Apc-60%, pdp-40%
SE: Apc-10%,pdp-90%
Now tell me which region is the ass licker here? Even without any tangible completed project by the inefficient buffoon. smh.. .

The above stats show what I am saying, that a whole 60% of the suffersticated tribe lined up all their educated dumb men and voted for an illiterate.

South east only voted Apc with about 1% stop the lies. No sane easterner can open his eyes wide to vote for a known dullard, that is the difference I have been trying to explain to you.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Oblang:

Jonathan must be a dullard not to think of probing obj's govt the same way his yanch is bin opened by the current govt. Gej's PhD is equivalent to pmb's primary six cert... grin grin

Oh yes, that was the first trap. All the ex Generals would have planned and overthrown him because he will be seen to be fighting them. He wisely avoided that pitfall and that is why he completed his tenure with good results.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Oblang:

Then tell me did the Yoruba not support GEJ to gain power from the Northern cabal after yaradua's death and subsequently during 2011 election. U ppl are jst bunch of bad looser...

What helped jonathan was the constitution, not yoruba. In 2011, buhari was a no contest.

He is still a no contest today, it was only some people backed by one Ok polo eyed somebody that voted him in 2015.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Perceptor:

Lol @disappontment...u think we didnt knw d outcome was 50/50 before we chose him. We accept watever d outcome is and prepare for nxt line of action. That's wat u pple suck in doing, u dwell too much on an outcome and fail to plan for d nxt. More than a year afta d election and u ar still wailing. May God console you pple o

The outcome was clearly 100/0 against Buhari. We knew it but you didn't. That is why I continue to wonder about you.

Next line of action? 3rd term for Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by Oblang(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

The above stats show what I am saying, that a whole 60% of the suffersticated tribe lined up all their educated dumb men and voted for an illiterate.

South east only voted Apc with about 1% stop the lies. No sane easterner can open his eyes wide to vote for a known dullard, that is the difference I have been trying to explain to you.

U must be a dunce. 90% of u lining up behind the inefficient buffoon that didn't do anything for ur region during his 6yrs in power... Cry till nxt yr, it won't change the fact that Buhari is ur president till at least 2019..
Re: thread closed by Oblang(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

What helped jonathan was the constitution, not yoruba. In 2011, buhari was a no contest.

He is still a no contest today, it was only some people backed by one Ok polo eyed somebody that voted him in 2015.

Lol.. Tell me abt the constitution that voted for Jonathan in 2011...
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2016
Oblang:

U must be a dunce. 90% of u lining up behind the inefficient buffoon that didn't do anything for ur region during his 6yrs in power... Cry till nxt yr, it won't change the fact that Buhari is ur president till at least 2019..

Predictably, you turned to cursing when I turn up the heat on you.

What did OBJ do for us in 8 years ?

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Oblang:

Lol.. Tell me abt the constitution that voted for Jonathan in 2011...

Lol! grin you cannot comprehend well. The constitution helped Jonathan when Yar Adua died.

The second paragraph is for the Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by Perceptor(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

The outcome was clearly 100/0 against Buhari. We knew it but you didn't. That is why I continue to wonder about you.

Next line of action? 3rd term for Buhari grin
You knew d outcome would be 100/0 really?? I didnt knw u pple could see into future, lol!. You telescope must av been a mystic one. You pple av neva made any right decision that I'm aware of and I dont think u ever will untill u start doing it out of emotion and sentiment.
And yes if there is chance of 3rd term for buhari and he deserves it, we wuld support. Wailing is all u wuld do and nothing more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Nigerian Army Convoy, Executes All Soldiers (graphic Photos) / Are These Abba Kyari Pictures Worth 'a Thousand Words'? / Churches Are Being Burnt In Abuja Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.