Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother (24728 Views)

"Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi / I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out / Buhari’s Administration ‘more Clueless’ Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by BossWike(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Esther Yakubu, the mother of one of the abducted girls, Dorcas, said President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration was “more clueless than Jonathan’s.”

She said this after seeing her daughter speak in the new video released by the Boko Haram insurgents demanding swap of their detained members with the Chibock girls.
Esther said President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration was “more clueless than Jonathan’s.”

“The Chibok girls must be rescued, they must have their lives, the future that Boko Haram tries to truncate,” she said in an emotional outburst.
Earlier, Esther had told one of our correspondents that she regretted putting Dorcas in boarding school.

“I wanted her to have the best of education, I planned to sponsor her education to whatever level she wanted, but she could not sit for her final examinations because she was abducted.

“Boko Haram in the video asked the government to release their members so that they could release our girls. If the government knows that it cannot handle the insurgency, it should invite other countries. It is not a crime to seek assistance in a war. It is a shame for them to allow our daughters to languish in captivity for over two years.

“I don’t regret sending her to school, but I regret putting her in boarding school. If she was a day student, she would be home with me that night. The abduction affected her because she was in boarding school,” Yakubu added.

She said apart from her daughter, she recognised about 20 other girls.
“I recognised Saratu Ayuba, Awa Ishaiya and others. In that video, Dorcas has grown up a little and she is slimmer. I cried when I saw her in the video. That is only change I observe, but I thank God she is alive.”
Dorcas’ father, Kabu Yakubu, urged the government to release Boko Haram detainees in exchange for the Chibok girls, adding that the demand had boosted his hope that his daughter and others would eventually make it home.

“I will sleep well because since she was kidnapped, I have never seen her in other videos released. But today, I saw her in the video, and my joy was rekindled.
“What we have been telling the government is what Boko Haram demanded in the video. We are appealing to the government to help us to release Boko Haram detainees so they can release our daughters. In the video, my daughter was begging the government to negotiate with the terrorists and they (Boko Haram) said unless the government releases their members who were being detained in Abuja, Lagos and Maiduguri prisons, they won’t release the girls.

http://punchng.com/cried-saw-daughters-chibok-girls-mother/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by BossWike(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf!

Buhari is a dullard!!

Lalasticlala

295 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by dunkem21(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Zombies won't like this grin

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Oluwabusobomi(f): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Can anything good come out of this skull?

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by LudaChriz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
I have since lost hope in this silly govt

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by jakiedudu(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
True that. Even APC chairman confessed that his party is clueless about Nigeria's problems.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
I dont envy Buhariz position at all...

24 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Standing5(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
The Northern conspiracy is crystal clear in this BH saga. So you mean there has been no way the NA can infiltrate the BH cam and get something positive. On the other hand the BH have men all over the NA who tip them off regularly.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Negotiating with terrorists?

Start that and you can't go back. Boko haram will simply kidnap more people and force you to trade them.

You do not etotiate as though you are disadvantaged , you negotiate from a strong.

War is not won based on emotions

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Standing5(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
kazuna:
I dont envy Buhariz position at all...
The northern conspiracy is crystal clear.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by VampireeM(f): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
I dont believe this Chibok tale.. APC rode on chibok tale to get to power after promising the parents heaven and earth to rescue them.. Una never see aanything.. The truth will soon be unravelled undecided

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Standing5(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Stop the blind hate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Trailblazer1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerians were impatient, we used the word 'CLUELESS' just too early grin grin grin

We never knew that the Grand Master of CLUELESSNESS was on his way when we hurriedly tagged GEJ the 'Clueless One'

A wise old man always told me "Don't worry, Time shall heal all wounds"
grin grin grin

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Standing5(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by moxiemania(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Buhariiii..... Buharriiiiii.... Your end is nearrrrrrr.
(Using Fela's voice)

24 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin its remaining 3yrs!

still regretting my lost vote

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Kenzico(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Mylove55(f): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
LudaChriz:
I have since lost hope in this silly govt
becos u want d era of free money and corruption

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by hucienda: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Madame Oby, over to you.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by tartar9(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
More clueless than jonathan But its this buhari's administration that is giving you that litle safety to even talk to a journalist.ungrateful peeps.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Mylove55(f): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
VampireeM:
I dont believe this Chibok tale.. APC rode on chibok tale to get to power after promising the parents heaven and earth to rescue them.. Una never see aanything.. The truth will soon be unravelled undecided
speaking from both side of ipod mouth, u said chibok girls is a scam, and u stil said pmb should rescue scam. ipod with flat brain

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by chemicalDisease: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Its only zombies that wil never agree.
Cassandra is a dullard.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by plaetton: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Nope. grin
Not this museum piece, a stubborn vestige of a bygone era, a dark era.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by plaetton: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mynd44:
Negotiating with terrorists?

Start that and you can't go back. Boko haram will simply kidnap more people and force you to trade them.

You do not etotiate as though you are disadvantaged , you negotiate from a strong.

War is not won based on emotions

Not true Sir.
Governments all over the world negotiate with their enemies, but in secret.

Publicly, they denounce negotiations with terrorists and enemies, but discreetly, they do, especially when there's something to gain.

In fact, negotiating with the enemy gives the government time, flexibility and valuable intelligence in infiltrating, destabilizing and ultimately defeating the enemy.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by 989900: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
plaetton:

Not true Sir.
Governments all over the world negotiate with their enemies, but in secret.

Public they denounce negotiations with terrorists and enemies, but discreetly, they do, especially when there's something to gain.

In fact, negotiating with the enemy gives the government time, flexibility and valuable intelligence in infiltrating, destabilizing and ultimately defeating the enemy.

Pls. Tell them.

I posted the below earlier.

You release the Prisoners, and might as well track and eliminate them tomorrow if we're smart.

Those traumatized girls for some BH prisoners, why not? "We don't negotiate with terrorists", yeah right, in movies only.

Every country trade prisoners all the time. The US does all the time; even traded controversial Cpl. Bowe for 5 Taliban big shots. Israel is the strictest, yet they traded over 1,000 Palestinian terrorists/soldiers for just 1 Israeli soldier -- these Chibok girls are POWs too.

These girls are our collective embarrassment. if Buhari's or Jonathan's daughters were among, we wouldn't even be having this discussion; need I mention if anyone among us here has a daughter among those girls, they wouldn't think twice about the swap.

Have I mentioned the psychological angle you play with on the to be released prisoners, or the Intel the released girls can provide, which might actually be BH's downfall?

23 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by veekid(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Government iof propaganda

17 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by sammyj: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am hundred percent certain the same wailers that said there is nothing like Chibok girls will flood this thread in support of one of the girls parent!!! grin shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by MadCow1: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
They should gerraway.. angry

Negotiating with Terrorists should never be an option... angry

We release these terrorists, they go back into circulation and kill more people. angry

Let the Nigerian Army keep exploring all means to release the girls, but I will never support releasing Terrorists.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by missKiffy(f): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is what I call an epic shade
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Rilwayne001: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
That's actually true.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Propose Six Months Jail Term For Anyone Who Distorts Queues / Do You Know You Can Contest An Estimated Nepa Bill? / Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.