Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,047 members, 7,866,955 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

PHOTOS: I Enjoy Having S*x With Animals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: I Enjoy Having S*x With Animals (952 Views)

Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' / I Enjoy Having Sex Only With Animals – 39-year-old Woman / I Enjoy Having S*x Only With Animals – 39-year-old Woman Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: I Enjoy Having S*x With Animals by adedemmy: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
A woman has admitted to having s*x with multiple animals after explicit photos of her with a dog emerges online and social media.
A 39-year-old Mississippi woman identified as Kimberly Coggin, has reportedly confessed to having s*x with more than one animal after she was arrested on Saturday last week and pleaded guilty to charges that she had unnatural intercourse with a dog.
According to WTVA, a police officer, Greg Pollan said an investigation was launched into Coggin after explicit photos were being circulated via text messages among residents within Calhoun County.

He said during a court hearing on Monday in Calhoun County Circuit Court, Coggin opted to waive indictment and pleaded guilty to the charge, adding that she admitted she had s*x with more than one animal. 
Dailymail reported that authorities were able to determine that photos of Coggin engaged in s*xual acts with animals were taken between August 2014 and August 2015.
However, it's unclear exactly what kind of animals she had s*x with besides a dog.

LINK»»»http://betterpikins..com/2016/10/i-enjoy-having-sx-with-animals-woman.html

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person: Mr. Ibrahim Balogun Of Chi Pharmaceutical, Lagos (pics) / Unpaid Service Charge: Prostitute Leaks Nude Photograph Of Undergraduate Custome / Man Who Killed A Small Boy & Hid Him In Suitcase Caught & Nearly Beaten 2 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.