Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign (1411 Views)

BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by dimieprincess(f): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have never heard in all my life where Supreme Court Justices are molested or arrested without warrant for crimes where the law says the suspect shall be arrested with enabling warrant. Mahmoud I voted for you but it seems you are not capable enough to defend the mandate imposed on you. I am giving you just 7 working days to stage an unending nationwide boycott of court by the bench and the bar or you will contend with me before a competent court of jurisdiction because it will amount to breach of trust on your part.

We must all stage a capital NO to schadenfreude, We must boycott courts until this gestapo style of fighting corruption or dictatorship is put to an end. What a nonsense that
JSC s will be disgraced this way because they ruled against your party. The law is sacrosanct, report them to NJC for possible
investigation.
This is full fledge dictatorship now in action. It is become a case of
anarchists in power. Clamping down of judges has been on for a long
time, through agents of government in the various institutions of
oppression. We are now back to the 1984 jackboot system of intolerance,
where all dissenting views and opinions must be silenced.
In a democracy and more especially in a nascent democracy like ours, the rule of law prescribes the independence of the
judiciary, whereby judges must be allowed the unfettered and unreserved right of taking
decision according to law and according to their consciences.
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
who is Mahmoud?
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by psucc(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmm! Wonder what the Int'l Community would be thinking about Nigeria with this Lind of news.

No wonder they first wanted to gage the media especially the radio without battery - bloggers.
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by ificatchmodeh: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Gadazama..could ve been the best for that post..mahmoud..is a government stooge..and he will fustrate any process your filing.

The bar and bench nust come together on this..
The entire judiciary ought to be shut till the judges are released and due process followed.

Some people keep screaming the amount of money found..without knowing that democracy is being raped and the rule of. Law trampled..

When you try to explain the implication of this.. they just don't care..and they are enlighten citizens..
The world right now is making mockery of us..and what a shame seeing that some nigerians are actually in support of this shame.

NBA,NJC..must all. Ensure that this. Matter is sorted out fast..before the executives turn the judiciary to its extension..
The rule of law must prevail..
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by dimieprincess(f): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
who is Mahmoud?
he is the NBA president and I will make sure I file an order of mandamus proceedings commanding him to call for and emergency NBA meeting and order for nation wide strike because solidarity we stand for.
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
dimieprincess:

he is the NBA president and I will make sure I file an order of mandamus proceedings commanding him to call for and emergency NBA meeting and order for nation wide strike because solidarity we stand for.
OK I see
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by Sunnymatey(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well, we were warn but rather than getting the message we rather laugh at the gramar of the messanger and today here we are confused. Very soon, freedom of speech will be denied nigerians.
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by id911(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is the highest form of impunity, disrespect and insult i have ever heard all my life. Supreme Court Justices abducted and molested, what type of country is this?

If to say na law i study, for this shameful act i for destroy this govt
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by Grundig: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mahmoud?
NBA president?
Madam check again abeg
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by Max24: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Well, we were warn but rather than getting the message we rather laugh at the gramar of the messanger and today here we are confused. Very soon, freedom of speech will be denied nigerians.
Yes, it will soon get to the turn of people who airs conflicting views on Nairaland. If judges can be so handled who are defenceless nairalanders.
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by mazifrankmore: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
dimieprincess:
I have never heard in all my life where Supreme Court Justices are molested or arrested without warrant for crimes where the law says the suspect shall be arrested with enabling warrant. Mahmoud I voted for you but it seems you are not capable enough to defend the mandate imposed on you. I am giving you just 7 working days to stage an unending nationwide boycott of court by the bench and the bar or you will contend with me before a competent court of jurisdiction because it will amount to breach of trust on your part.

We must all stage a capital NO to schadenfreude, We must boycott courts until this gestapo style of fighting corruption or dictatorship is put to an end. What a nonsense that
JSC s will be disgraced this way because they ruled against your party. The law is sacrosanct, report them to NJC for possible
investigation.
This is full fledge dictatorship now in action. It is become a case of
anarchists in power. Clamping down of judges has been on for a long
time, through agents of government in the various institutions of
oppression. We are now back to the 1984 jackboot system of intolerance,
where all dissenting views and opinions must be silenced.
In a democracy and more especially in a nascent democracy like ours, the rule of law prescribes the independence of the
judiciary, whereby judges must be allowed the unfettered and unreserved right of taking
decision according to law and according to their consciences.
my dear brave sis I encourage you to rally round your colleagues to challenge this demonic actions from this old tyrant!
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by Grundig: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Update...

I just noticed tbe president of the NBA and CJN have similar first names. One is Mahmud and the other is Mahmoud.
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by id911(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Grundig:
Mahmoud? NBA president? Madam check again abeg
So you don't know the name of NBA's President is Mahmoud Abubakar Balarabe?
Re: I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign by Allwility: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Going by the events in the last few days, I am sure Gani Fawehinmi will be turning in his grave right now.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump, Buhari, To Attend Sir Emeka Offor’s Father Burial Today Pic....... / Obi Seeks Dismantling Of Customs Checkpoints In S/east / Breaking News: George Turnah Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.