Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? (287 Views)

Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / Will Science Ever Find Out How Life Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? by greatdude: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
HI peeps, hope y'all having a good weekend. Just thought to bring this issue up here. As we know this has been around for a while and one that's somewhat divisive. I'm not talking about some point in the process but the beginning of all life. Is it within the scope of science to determine this? What do you think?
Re: Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started? by greatdude: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Quick one. I was walking as I was typing the thread/post above. Wanted to drop it in science section but couldn't readily locate it so I dropped it here in Religion for want of a better section to drop it in. Funny thing is I later saw science/techonogy but it was already too late because I submitted my post. Please bear with me on this

(1) (Reply)

Grace / The Principal Thing / Should All Pronouns Referring To God Be Capitalized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.