Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

THINKING LIKE GOD By Tosin Adeola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THINKING LIKE GOD By Tosin Adeola (395 Views)

How To Become Like God / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / Why Does It Seem Like God Is Taking His Time Answering Your Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THINKING LIKE GOD By Tosin Adeola by tosin481: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Being created after God’s likeness, we have the capacity to initiate for God. By initiating for God, I mean we can take steps or create things that God can approve off. This is beyond the understanding of most Christian, and it has limited them to a mere ordinary life. What do you think God meant, when He said “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” (Psa 82:6 KJV). Every child of God is a god on this earth, whose creativity is like that of God. The difference between a lion and its cub is time. A lion cub needs only about 3 – 4 years to become an adult lion and do whatever an adult lion can do. So, we can say that a cub is a potential lion that needs time to actualize its potential. In the same way, the difference between God and a Christian is time. Jesus said “I and My Father are one” (John 10:30). He could say this because, He had already invested the time needed to grow into God. Many people thought Jesus was given birth to as an already mature Son of God, but that is not true. He came into the world like you and I, and had to grow spiritually and physically for 30 (thirty) years into the full stature of God. “And Jesus increased in wisdom (in broad and full understanding) and in stature {and} years, and in favor with God and man. (Luke 2:52 AMP). The reason why many Christian are not making impact in their world is due to lack of growth. Many people are only growing physically but not spiritually. Your level of growth will determine your rank in the creative realm. When the people in John 6:10-15 saw the miracle of the feeding of 5,000 men with just two fishes and two loaves of bread, they were so amazed that the only thing they could imagine was to make Him their king. That was the God-kind of result we are supposed to produce, if we would take time to grow into Him. We have spent so much time praying and less time thinking. What most people who pray don’t know is that a powerful prayer life is born out of a quality God-like thinking. Prayers are meant to produce results and not a mere obligation. Faith, a major factor for answered prayer is a state of the mind which can only come from proper meditation (thinking) on the word of God (Rom 10:17, Josh 1:cool. Though prayer is a powerful force, you can’t grow by it. It takes spending quality time in thinking on the word of God through the help of the Holy Spirit to
grow into the God-kind of life.

download the book free here
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/669377
Re: THINKING LIKE GOD By Tosin Adeola by Teniolasmart: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
I won't comment now but i will wait till d bashing begins
Re: THINKING LIKE GOD By Tosin Adeola by tosin481: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Teniolasmart:
I won't comment now but i will wait till d bashing begins
this is not about bashing, it's what we need to reflect on. especially at such a time like this in our Nation's history.

God wants us to be problem solvers.
shalom

(1) (Reply)

What Kinds Of Gospel Songs Should Christians Sing? / Pope Francis List New Names Of Catholic Cardinals -see Full Names / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 30/10/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.