Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Be Sincere!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Sincere!!! (674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere!!! by seunlly(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
BE SINCEREAn old woman has a daughter who lives Abroad, but she cannot afford 3 square meals a day. One day, the Landlord visited the old woman, and asked her:"Madam, why are you struggling to eat, when you have a child working Abroad?" The old woman replied: "Don’t mind that girl, upon all the money we spent on her, she is only sending me the photograph of an oldwhite man. I don't know if she wants to marry the oldman." The land lord then asked: "Please, can I see the photo?" The woman brought them out, and they were all Bundles of 100 dollar bills.If You were the Landlord, what will you do?Talk true ooo!!!..............[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]
Re: Be Sincere!!! by lovingyouhun: 3:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Hahahahaha, As change begins with me I'll tell her the truth, but as an angry Naija with this recent recession I will make some hand to picket transfer b4 she knows the truth....

(1) (Reply)

Just Keep Checking / Why Now MMM / Get Some Hearty Laff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.