Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu (3197 Views)

Edo: INEC Loses N100m, To Reconfigure 6,677 Card Readers / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu by Sleekydee(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2016
How much INEC officials collect for bribery for Edo2016 Gov election Buhari should kontinu!!! he Shud kip targeting states govern by PDP....e go soon clear for am....APC sha wants to take Rivers by force...haba!!!
Re: UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu by blazetitov: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
modath:

You go wait till you grow hunch back, ain't nothing to tell, they just want to be seen as providing "opposition", no matter how ridiculous they come across..smiley

No mind them. Too many ridiculous comments. I wonder how poor people will be supporting people who had cheated them.
Re: UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu by tinsel: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Is Sahara not wrong here? I think the judge in PH is a female and her name is Uche Agumuo. All these things are speculations. Nobody is even sure DSS recovered any money in there houses.
Re: UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu by Zlatimi: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
blackpanda:
Do I still hear any morons saying the raid was wrong?? Would these corruption supporters say the same if the person raided was a nobody??

Smh
Young man you beleive everything dishes out for you can't I at least reason with ur bra*in... must you be a zombie forever haba

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu by blackpanda: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Zlatimi:

Young man you beleive everything dishes out for you can't I at least reason with ur bra*in... must you be a zombie forever haba

Shut up.
Re: UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu by donchrisk(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
ehiage27:
Sahara reporters and Zombies government.....
wen sahara report any news that favours wailers they becom good reporters but wen its not favourable its become propaganda or zombies agent.wailers i bow for u guys oo
Re: UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
modath you never still get sense abi..?? grin grin

You still wan dey mumu dey follow propangada upandan..

grin

Abeg what about the judge wey handle Bello case??...

So buhari them wan win every court case..??

grin
I have always tried to pass across this message to you but you never seem to get it: you are a man of very limited intelligence

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Wins In MC Oluomo's Polling Unit ? / Supreme Court: How Buhari Dashed Uzodinma's Hope / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.