Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

So Trump Talked P**sy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / So Trump Talked P**sy (751 Views)

So Trump Is Mentally Ill...? / Trump On N/korea: We Have Talked Enough / So Trump's Grandfather Wrote A Letter Deeply Pleading Not Be Deported(read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Trump Talked P**sy by shachris02: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Enough of all these holier than thou atitude for a statement a guy made in private conversation 11 years ago.

so trump said 'grab 'em by the P**sy' and so what? Jayz, kanye west, Lil wayne and even our own Wizkid her has said worst and you know what? we celebrate them.

Lots of girls and women crying outrage are probably reading or planning to read 50 shades of grey (over 50 million copies sold already). When the movie came out, it was a blockbuster.

So Trump said p**sy, but bill clinton actually did p*ssy (by force that is). And hillary clinton defended her husband against all his rape cases. Even called the women he raped, thrash.

Trump is not running to be a pope. I bet you, what he said, many of us, guys say worse when we are in our guy's circle. We love to brag about such things and I know for sure that girls say worse when they are alone.

Why don't we stop discussing personalities and start discussing actions and policies.

Here is the list of women that bill clinton actually RAPED.

Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.

Juanita Broaddrick:
Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.

Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.

Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.

Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen:
A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.

Becky Brown:
Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion.

Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.

Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes.

http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heres-the-long-list-of-women-14730379/
Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2016
wikileaks has a grab on hillary
Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by shachris02: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
wikileaks has a grab on hillary

yeah. but they want to overshadow it with whack 'pu**y' talk. Killary is a dangerous being and i fear for the world if she's elected. just thinking about it alone gives me shills.

1 Like

Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2016
shachris02:

yeah. but they want to overshadow it with whack 'pu**y' talk. Killary is a dangerous being and i fear for the world if she's elected. just thinking about it alone gives me shills.
that woman should be in jail. i just dunno what's wrong with this world that we are living in
Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by shachris02: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
that woman should be in jail. i just dunno what's wrong with this world that we are living in

one word....Liberals. they disgust me.
Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by PaulIdu: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2016
The average American voter might be to dumb to understand what you wrote here
Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2016
shachris02:

one word....Liberals. they disgust me.
that woman seems to be on the lead,
Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2016
i would like to see what julian has on her,
Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by shachris02: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
i would like to see what julian has on her,

he's dumped some. More to come
https://www.ft.com/content/9805b064-8d96-11e6-8df8-d3778b55a923

state department released new batch of emails as well. Still more to come on the sleazy killary.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/clinton-emails-state-department/

She just wouldn't know what hit her, i swear, grin
Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by uniklinkum(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Rubbish write-up, we ain't electing the entertainers as potus. No way will a dumb racist and sexist be a potus. The demagogues should just kiss the wh adios.

1 Like

Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: So Trump Talked P**sy by vicadex07(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
uniklinkum:
Rubbish write-up, we ain't electing the entertainers as potus. No way will a dumb racist and sexist be a potus. The demagogues should just kiss the wh adios.

neither are we campaigning for Bill Clinton, her husband...

(1) (Reply)

Town Hall Debate: Clinton Or Trump. Who Won? / Donald Trump: 30 Things The Republican Believes / China Threatens Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.