Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset (9091 Views)

Help! My Techno K7 Is Disgracing Me When I'm Chatting / Techno W3 For Sale@ 15,000 Naira / My Techno W3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by handysuzy(f): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
I bought a new Tecno w3,it has the latest android on it, i set up a patern and I forgot it, I tried to reeet it to factory setting by pressing power and volume up botton, it asked me to on a WIFI which I did, it asked me to log in to my google account that I used to set the phone up, now I have entered it up to a billion times with the correct password and username and it still keeps asking me to enter it again and again... I have been on it for a week now, please help.... I even used another phone to login to my gmail, changed the passowrd and tried to login again on the tecno, all to no avail... Please help me.
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2016
flash with a PC.
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by handysuzy(f): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2016
remiiko:
flash with a PC.

How do I flash it?
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by 3mmyz(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Download MTK flashing tools. Download MTK Latest drivers
visit www.romkingz.net
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by Norman4real(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Just go to carlcare service centre, they'll help u out. Or ij can try doing a hard reset but it seems u know nothing about doing it.
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by shiftback: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
I've had similar problem. Booting to recovery mode and factory resetting did solve the problem.
You can just Stoll into a calcare center and they'll get it done for ya
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by Marvel1206: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
OP. You said you tried to reset it by pressing the power and volume up button and it asked you to switch on WiFi? That means you tried it while you phone was ON. Switch off your phone and hold the power button and the volume up button simultaneously for about 4secs, it should boot to recovery. You should be able to reset from there. Use the volume up and down to scroll up and down respectively and use the power button to click.
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by Banso(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please, how did you resolve the issue...I have the-same problem with my tecno W3, Thank you.
handysuzy:
I bought a new Tecno w3,it has the latest android on it, i set up a patern and I forgot it, I tried to reeet it to factory setting by pressing power and volume up botton, it asked me to on a WIFI which I did, it asked me to log in to my google account that I used to set the phone up, now I have entered it up to a billion times with the correct password and username and it still keeps asking me to enter it again and again... I have been on it for a week now, please help.... I even used another phone to login to my gmail, changed the passowrd and tried to login again on the tecno, all to no avail... Please help me.
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by Chimezie250(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Banso:
Please, how did you resolve the issue...I have the-same problem with my tecno W3, Thank you.
i can remove it for you if you are in lagos
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by Banso(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oh! Thanks, I'm not in lag....in Akure, any do it yourself help please
Chimezie250:
i can remove it for you if you are in lagos
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Banso:
Oh! Thanks, I'm not in lag....in Akure, any do it yourself help please

if u have a pc download miracle box crack ...there is an option of clear frp/setting in the mtk dialogue bbox.

better take it to an engineer, it wont cost u much
Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by Banso(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
OK, Ill take it to an Engineer. Many thanks
EMMAUGOH:

if u have a pc download miracle box crack ...there is an option of clear frp/setting in the mtk dialogue bbox.

better take it to an engineer, it wont cost u much

(1) (Reply)

Powerfull Beastly Android Phones U Will Never Regret Buying @ Moderate Prices / Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.