Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Messi Knows 'everything' About Football - Bauza - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Knows 'everything' About Football - Bauza (369 Views)

Even Lionel Messi Knows Knows Who Is The Greatest / What You Should Know About Football Predictions And Football Betting / All About Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Knows 'everything' About Football - Bauza by jerupil: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2016
The Argentina star's incredible knowledge of the game and his international team-mates has surprised even his national team coach

Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza was surprised by Lionel Messi's knowledge of football, saying the star knew "everything" about the game.

Messi, sidelined with a groin injury, is considered among the game's greats thanks to his stunning displays and achievements with Barcelona.

Bauza, who spoke to Messi before the 29-year-old reversed his international retirement, was stunned by how smart the attacker was..... ‹‹‹ read more ››› www.sportblitznews.com
Re: Messi Knows 'everything' About Football - Bauza by castro316: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2016
FTC on my birthday wow
In other new. I just love Messi.

(1) (Reply)

Sport Update And Review / Have You Heard About The Beautiful Ball Game? / Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.