Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fact About Mlm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fact About Mlm (698 Views)

Very Interesting Fact About MADE IN CHINA Product / Fact About Pyramid Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Mlm by zegniyi(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Good morning, I don't know how much you hate what I do for living which is mlm, don't even know what bad experiences you have gathered but I know that my monthly income is far far above level 14 officer's salary and I'm still growing my income. I have more freedom than anything. I respect one thing about your opinion that's why I'm sending this to you. Mlm can never stop or crash please read this.
Some Facts about Network Marketing/MLM

In 1979 it was officially declared as a legal business by the U.S. Federal Government.Fortune 500 Companies are doing some part of their business through this industry.The industry has grown by 90% in the last ten years, last year the turnover of this industry globally was $160 Billion.39% of U.S.A., 37% of Australian, 80% of Malaysian Population is involved in Network marketing industry.Over 56 Million people around the world are involved in Network marketing industry.The MLM industry in doing business in over 100 countries around the world. You can be sure that if there was a problem with the industry at least one of these countries would have figured it out by now and brought the whole thing down.Network Marketing industry has created more Millionaires and Billionaires than any other industry.A Recession proof industry, infact this industry grows during recession because during that time people are looking for options to earn money and Network marketing rescues them.
Please any company that ask you to pay money or invest money without products in return is not legal in fact they are not mlm companied if you have done that before you have not done mlm and if you are still doing it or just started be prepared to lose money big time.
Re: Fact About Mlm by simplyakinz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
So Which Kind MLM U Can Introduce To Us To Join?
Re: Fact About Mlm by zegniyi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Do anyone you can research and run with a team

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Nigeria / Nikon 1 V1 Mirrorless Camera / Get Loans In As Quick As 1 Hour On Www.busybuddy.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.