Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Is The Real Truth About Human Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Real Truth About Human Destiny? (495 Views)

God Is Dead. The Real Truth / What Is So Special About Human Life? / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Real Truth About Human Destiny? by Danielnino00(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2016
This us something am very confused about . have been told by various religious people that everyone of us was born with a destiny written down by God Himself . But I don't understand why God would create a human being and destined him to become a sinner that will end up in hell,surely God isn't a wicked God. Can somebody enlighten me please?.
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Human Destiny? by RoyalBlak007: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2016
Destiny written down?.

ion believe that...
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Human Destiny? by ifenes(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Danielnino00:
This us something am very confused about . have been told by various religious people that everyone of us was born with a destiny written down by God Himself . But I don't understand why God would create a human being and destined him to become a sinner that will end up in hell,surely God isn't a wicked God. Can somebody enlighten me please?.

Firstly you are the God you worship. No one except yourself is in charge of your destiny. If your life is hard, you chose it that way because you feel it will bring out the best in you and for other various reasons. That already debunks the myth of hell and heaven.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Human Destiny? by JBUZZ: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2016
Destiny sounds unreasonable because am free to decide what to do or not. Only robots are programmed.

(1) (Reply)

Info@internationalchristianuniversity.org / . / Lake Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.