Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down (623 Views)

Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls / My Swipe Elite Plus Mobile Is Not Booting / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by BlindAngel: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2016
help, i cant swipe my menu from left to right anymore, its just from up to down. please help how can I reverse this shit. its so irritating to me. I love and dearly need my old menu back. please help.
Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by ikombe: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2016
There is a saying dat goes like this undecided
'' Na person wey shit dey pack im own shit''

Meaning tongue
As you change am before try change am back angry
Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by Marvel1206: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2016
Are you trying to say you can't swipe your app drawer horizontally anymore? Kindly specify the launcher you are using.
Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by BlindAngel: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Marvel1206:
Are you trying to say you can't swipe your app drawer horizontally anymore? Kindly specify the launcher you are using.
am using google now launcher
Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by Marvel1206: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
BlindAngel:
. . am using google now launcher
download nova launcher.. Its better with lots of customizations
Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by BlindAngel: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Marvel1206:

download nova launcher.. Its better with lots of customizations
sir I have nova launcher, but still I can't configure it to scroll left and right. am currently using Sony xpera launcher. and its working fine for me.
Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by Marvel1206: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
BlindAngel:

sir I have nova launcher, but still I can't configure it to scroll left and right. am currently using Sony xpera launcher. and its working fine for me.
by Fine, you mean you've been able to customize the sony xperia launcher to ur taste? Or you still need help with nova?
Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by BlindAngel: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Marvel1206:

by Fine, you mean you've been able to customize the sony xperia launcher to ur taste? Or you still need help with nova?
sir the Sony launcher is not cusromizeable, am just managing it like that because its making me swipe my menu from left to right and from right to left.
sir if you can help me on how to customize the nova launcher, to swipe from left to right, I will so very much more appreciate. please help me sir, please help me.
Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by Marvel1206: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
BlindAngel:

sir the Sony launcher is not cusromizeable, am just managing it like that because its making me swipe my menu from left to right and from right to left.
sir if you can help me on how to customize the nova launcher, to swipe from left to right, I will so very much more appreciate. please help me sir, please help me.

press and hold an empty space on ur home screen, click on settings, click on apps & widget drawers and you are good to go

Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by BlindAngel: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Marvel1206:

press and hold an empty space on ur home screen, click on settings, click on apps & widget drawers and you are good to go
thank you very much sir. I did as you instructed.and I can now scrool my menus left to right with the nova launcher. thank you sir, am so very much nlmore greatful. thank you
Re: Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down by Marvel1206: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2016
BlindAngel:

thank you very much sir. I did as you instructed.and I can now scrool my menus left to right with the nova launcher. thank you sir, am so very much nlmore greatful. thank you
you're welcome bro.. am not sir o grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your 4G Experience? / Whatsapp Partially Stops Support For BB 10 Devices / Main Reasons Why Your Smartphone Overheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.