Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Legit Micro Job That Pays - Microworker - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Legit Micro Job That Pays - Microworker (960 Views)

I Have A Job That Needs To Be Done Urgently, Contact/whatsapp Me 07038680311ASAP / How To Differentiate A Scam Website From A Legit Website. / Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legit Micro Job That Pays - Microworker by jaybeesneh(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2016
Yes, there are many people that post stupid stuff about online job will this one that i am about posting has been in existing for a while . You can get 0.5$ or 0.1$ per task just by searching in amazon and facebook,comment and creating post in forums ,
signing up and installing and review games , creating and posting articles
MICROWORKERS is the name visit www.microworkers.com to sign up

for more details on how to use,how to cashout,mininium payouts and more visit www.africanpoint.tk then goto forum click Education then check for MIcroworkers if you can find it try signing up then try

source www.africanpoint.tk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Own A Music Blog? - Check These SECCESS Tips / How To Submit/index Your Site/blog On Google Search Engine / How To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria While On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.