Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,209 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) (22587 Views)

FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS / 9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) by blazetitov: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kudos to NA
Re: Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) by blazetitov: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Einl:
If it's to catch Fulani herdsmen murdering villagers and raping women and destroying farmlands... the Nigerian military will never catch them...

If na cattle rustlers and 'armed bandits' we will see their pictures all over social media and newspapers.

Please stop the hypocrisy.

I was expecting this.

Bunch of confused lots.
Re: Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) by Einl(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=blazetitov post=50057016]
I was expecting this.
Bunch of confused lots. [/quote

"Bunch of confused lots."
Who
Me??
You
Or the military?
Re: Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) by danilmo: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jirate:

They went to arrest people with Dane Guns and people are talking about Risks, and I wonder what they will Say when the face these Guys below………
Boko boys are more equipped than this,
boko boys have territory and stronghold, the above are hiding among civilians
boko boys are ready to carry bomb for dem body go explode with am, this ones above no fit
the above are do not face NA face to face for gun battle, them dey fear there head while boko boys are ready to do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan / Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead / Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.