Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? (425 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Couples Attending Different Churches: Word For You / Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? by fairlyusedpant: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
To me i feel it is a very bad habit, when some people go to different churches every sunday just for chop chop, i still remember one of my room mate in school back then, he came to my church and when they called for first timers to stand up, he stood up, and as usual na, after the praise and worship and the prayers , we shared the grace and we all left, only the first timers were asked to wait, and it has been a tradition in my church to always entertain the first timers with refreshment, from minerals like coke, fanta and pepsi to donuts, egg rolls, biscuits and anything that will belleful you, so after that day, he did not come to the church again, i did not even smell his shadow. The next sunday, he went to RCCG and he ate another food there, and the next upper sunday was the same, the one that made me to cry was when he was narrating how he went to christ embassy and he receive a sweet hug from the welcome team, and he came out for the first timers again, and they gave him another menu menu, this time, they gave him fried rice and mineral and it was better that the other ones they gave him in other churches, i felt like giving him a holy knock on the head, its really bad oo

even some people usually come to church only when they hear that brother timothy is doing his birthday and they would share rice and chicken or when they hear sister nkiru onuegbu just got engaged to brother titus nwachukwu and they would be doing their engagement party in church, that is the only time you would see those people in church, any other sunday without chop chop is a public holiday, you won't see them.

cc lalasticlala nwa aba 1 can you also share your experience too

you can also share your view...
Re: Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? by finalboss1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
haha i get guys wey dey into this ..hahaha
Re: Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Keep going on with it. We understand it is recession time.
Re: Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? by fairlyusedpant: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
finalboss1:
haha i get guys wey dey into this ..hahaha
dem plenty for that ministry, na God go save person sha cheesycheesy
Re: Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? by fairlyusedpant: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
modelmike7:
Keep going on with it. We understand it is recession time.
well recession do cause it sha, but it is better for the person to have one permanent church and seek for financial help from the welfare team than to become a waka about master cheesy
Re: Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? by fairlyusedpant: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Lalasticlala happy sunday bro, cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Christians Versus Atheist And Non Christians / Pastor Gives Church Members Dettol Antiseptic To Drink In The Name Of Performing / 2016 December Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.