Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Hurry Hurry Get Your Quality Trucks Here - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hurry Hurry Get Your Quality Trucks Here (849 Views)

Hurry!!!hurry!!!hurry!!! Clearance Sales Of Nissan Motors At Stallion Group..... / hurry hurry now Super Clean Honda Accord Eod 04 v6 Toks 1.430k....... / Hurry!bmw X5 Tokumbo 2005 Model For Dash Hurry!hurry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurry Hurry Get Your Quality Trucks Here by Globaltrux: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2009
Hello All:  I have just returned from a great trip to Nigeria, as usual i was welcomed and greeted by many new and existing customers.
        I had a great trip and the sales were fantastic, i sold a total of 16 trucks, 5 trailers and loads of spares and equipment.
        I am still getting calls  with serious enquiries. just to let you know the update of themarket here in UK, the stock availability is getting less, there are a couple of reasons for this, firstly we are approaching the busy run up to christmas, in the UK every truck that can be used is used. Other factors controling the market is emerging markets, Ghana, Iraq & Libya all of these are starting to build up thier requirement for vehicles, as a result stocks are getting less and prices are rising, this is also the case in mainland Europe. The strengthining of the Euro against the pound, makes the European market vehicles even more expensive than UK trucks.
        As i have stated before ALL our trucks are converted from RHD to LHD, this is done to the highest quality (No Shortcuts), as a result of growing demand both here and in Europe we may experience a shortage of suitable components for our conversions, currently we have sufficient parts available for at least twenty trucks.               
        So any buyers hanging back should maybe think about placing orders for vehicles now so that they can gaurentee availability for after the christmas period (Shipping space will also be at a premium).
    Attached below are a few examples of vehicles available and some that have already arrived in Nigeria.

Don't delay contact Iain +44 (0)7920516109
britconsult@aol.com
globaltrucks@btinternet.com

I look forward to being of service to you in the near future

Best Regards

iain

Re: Hurry Hurry Get Your Quality Trucks Here by obua: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2009
I need used tow/wrecker trucks with 10 tyres ie with 6X4 wheel formular.
Budget is about $30,000.
Re: Hurry Hurry Get Your Quality Trucks Here by Globaltrux: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2009
Thanks for enquiry, it would help if you could give me a bit more info.
For example do you want an uderlift type wrecker or a twin boom type ?
What make of truck do you prefer, Mercedes, MAN, Scania, DAF ??
Do you need extra winches ? if so what tonnage ??
Is this truck foe emergency work or for daily operation ??
If it is a standbye unit you might like to look at an older ex army type vehicle.

I know of a number of vehicles available, however your budget migh be a bit low to get a modern reliable unit.

Best regards

Iain
Re: Hurry Hurry Get Your Quality Trucks Here by obua: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2009
I need Mercedes , styer, Mack.
Year of production should be between 1970 upwards.
I need something reliable and servicable locally.
Most of the new trucks are very expensive to service.
I am also looking at the option of installing tow attachments on used mercedes trucks to suit my budget

(1) (Reply)

06 Disc Cntn Honda Accord V4 1.8m REDUCE PRICE / looking for Honda Crv / Full Option 2001 Qx4, Very Clean. Pictures Uploaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.