Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) (33857 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested / Man Kills Friend Over Phone In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by buffalowings: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Konji killing mad people since 4000000BC
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by MNDY(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
But on a very good day, the average northerner has little or no regard for human life! And when the average northerner chooses to take a life, he does it gruesome to stimulate the sensibility of whoever later finds out or sees it!
-
Pictures of the murdered man whose wrist was cut hanging and elbow of his other hand cut hanging too over the give us your phone situation somewhere in the north recently still be like one horror film to me up till now!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by fineboynl(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
that what happens when you tried to help someone that is cursed.
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by buffalowings: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Omo dis guy Don dey Bleep since when he was 17

Me, I was worried that I would fail jamb.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Bashyours546: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
What a sad way of begening a very sad life behind bars.RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by yeyeboi(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
This matter go long o shocked angry
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
He brought a native concoction, which he said I should always rub on my manhood before having intercourse with my wife.”
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin Abokiis and their mumu mentality be like Dullard Buhari without Waec Certificate cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
It is better for a man to die and leave his manhood, than for his manhood to die and leave him

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by beadaholic(f): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
enuoshee:
angry angry

How much?
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Ibidapson(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Yu married at 17 and in haste for children?
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
So now he has murdered his friend and is expected to spend years in jail, his wife will forget about divorce and his manhood will start working.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Obynolee(f): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
dotman4real007:
wow what a story, he should blame himself for seeking help in the wrong place, what are hospitals for. at 20years you are a murderer.

Na Fulani,na their way but I don't blame them much,no form of training, no education,how can they be rational?
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Prince16: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Olami90:
I gues his manhood will come to life now afta beheading d friend,mumu. Only God knows d steps he has taken in d past dat caused him fallen manhood.
Face the consequence of ur action.

Please anyone that knw Whispers of the early morning prog.(by Daniel Akpata on Radio continental), background sound track should kindly tell me d title nd artiste name. Thanks in anticipation

What's app him: 0802 381 0372
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Felixusman:
Who married for a twenty years old boy ?
Hausa and early marriage.
When the right thing is done at the wrong time things like this are inevitable

“I got married to my wife Halima three years ago"

He is 20 now but married 3 years back_ that means he married at the age of 17 and later developed weak er*ction which subsequently leads to his impotency.
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Greenbullet(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
buffalowings:
Omo dis guy Don dey Bleep since when he was 17

Me, I was worried that I would fail jamb.
when you no go read
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by buffalowings: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Greenbullet:
when you no go read

Haha

I cleared it the first time my guy

I can boast about it sef

283 grin
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Olami90: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Prince16:

What's app him: 0802 381 0372

Bro, he has ignored d request several times. U get?. If u knw, u can help out
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Prince16: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Olami90:

Bro, he has ignored d request several times. U get?. If u knw, u can help out

For now, no, but once I do, I'll let you know.
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Olami90: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Prince16:

For now, no, but once I do, I'll let you know.

I will be expecting. Thanks
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by IYANGBALI: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Of what use is a man without preek. Lala I hope your own still dey work? tongue
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by bennymark(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
So much bad news from nasarawa state, everytime death from violence. Hmmmm, he lost his life trying 'epp' his friend, no be small matter, now d patient has kee the doctor
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by bennymark(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
No vex abeg o, but u be native doctor?

Ur signature: shaving of pubic hair? Isn't dat supposed to be a private personal job? Especially with Veet all over

IYANGBALI:
Of what use is a man without preek. Lala I hope your own still dey work? tongue
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by youngboi(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
nawaoooo
but d frnd sef wicked.
must u provide epp

Asin eh! Even if him be MMM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
bennymark:
No vex abeg o, but u be native doctor?

Ur signature: shaving of pubic hair? Isn't dat supposed to be a private personal job? Especially with Veet all over

I decided to go into the business as nobody is doing it for now and the business is booming. In a week I shave more than hundred preek and toto
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Drphemmy4u: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
nairalife2013:
A colleague of mine told me to take certain drugs far back to cure the pain I had in my waist but the drug inflicted me with ulcer, rot up my stomach walls and made me a very miserable man close to death. 2 years later I just got well all round. Patience and forgiveness and prayer is the thing.
Dude ,you abused Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory drugs e.g ibuprofen,diclofenac,aspirin and their brothers. etc.They are not meant to be used for long and ulcer patients shouldnt take them.There are special preparations that cater for such now though.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Drphemmy4u: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
nairalife2013:
A colleague of mine told me to take certain drugs far back to cure the pain I had in my waist but the drug inflicted me with ulcer, rot up my stomach walls and made me a very miserable man close to death. 2 years later I just got well all round. Patience and forgiveness and prayer is the thing.
Dude ,you abused Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory drugs e.g ibuprofen,diclofenac,aspirin and their brothers. etc.They are not meant to be used for long and ulcer patients shouldnt take them.There are special preparations that cater for such now though.Good you are fine now.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by bennymark(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha

Father forgive him

Come open branch for abuja make I manager the female section 4u

IYANGBALI:
I decided to go into the business as nobody is doing it for now and the business is booming. In a week I shave more than hundred preek and toto
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by saintdennis(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
nairalife2013:

I had an ear infection (a bug or so crawled into my ear after spending the night @ my friends room useless on-campus school hostel)

Friends suggested I put methylated spirit almost made me deaf.

Omo it was a good experience cos now I only seek help from professionals lols

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by IYANGBALI: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
bennymark:
Hahahahahahahaha

Father forgive him

Come open branch for abuja make I manager the female section 4u

on one condition
Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by threadstone(m): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2016
nairalife2013

Drphemmy4u:
Dude ,you abused Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory drugs e.g ibuprofen,diclofenac,aspirin and their brothers. etc.They are not meant to be used for long and ulcer patients shouldnt take them.There are special preparations that cater for such now though.Good you are fine now.

Was going to say the same thing too. Had an injury years back and a friend in my hostel then pitied me and gave me lofnac only for my ulcer to spring back up from nowhere. Ever since then i do not go past panadol for pain. There is no drug i will take without checking its components.. Once i see ibuprofen, etc..: iRUN

He must have done it out of concern not knowing ur conditioning to ulcer.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) by Hades2016(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2016
Aboki mumu sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye / Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) / Kidnappers Arrested In Isiala Mbano In Imo State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.