Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! (796 Views)

Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent / Recession: 7 Proven Ways To Locate And Buy Houses From Desperate Landlords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
There are 3 fundamental investment
classes:

1)Capital Market
2)Oil & Gas
3)Real Estate

Choose Real Estate - The New Oil!
#NewOil #Investment #RealEstateMotivation

I learnt there is recession, I heard crude oil price is down, stock market crashed, the capital market is also down, exchange rate crashed massively. I heard things are hard now.

So unfortunate people are wasting away time compaining and blaming Buhari's Regime. Everywhere I see people shining even brighter/doing better/making more money even during this so called recession period.
What makes them different is THEIR DECISION! MAKING WISE FINANCIAL DECISIONS!! FORESIGHT!!!

What are you doing differently? Are you wasting your energy complaining?

I am a die hard Optimist. I Speak P.O.S.I.T.I.V.I.T.Y.
There are so many opportunities during this recession period. Investing in Real Estate now is the Key. RECESSION CANNOT TOUCH REAL ESTATE.

Nigerians Living In Nigeria
Keeping your money in the bank will not yield any Returns on Investment. (Very Low Interest Rates)
The only thing that assures you great Returns on Investment is REAL ESTATE.
This is the only investment in Nigeria that appreciates now. You can never go wrong.

NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me (lawyer, surveyor, family members to come for inspection and also carry out due diligence)

IBEJU-LEKKI
Is the new Dubai of Africa. So many things are happening there now. It would be nice you get a slice of it now.

MY FORECAST ABOUT IBEJU-LEKKI IN THE NEXT 5 TO 10 YEARS.
I don't want to exaggerate. With the refinery, the deep seaport and the New Lekki Free Trade starting in 2019 that place will blow out. By the time these companies kick off, people will be looking for lands and houses to buy, houses to rent.
Those who key in now are those who will benefit from it. Right now, we have people who buy in bulk; these are the people who will enjoy it in future.

There is a saying that
"DON'T WAIT FOR DEVELOPMENT BEFORE YOU GO. GO & WAIT FOR DEVELOPMENT TO GET TO YOU.

This is what I do, PREPARING YOU FOR THE FUTURE.

If you are not buying land to build, buy it and keep. Comeanies will come begging you for it. Banks will come to you and offer you any amount you mention.

To get real estate deals in Ibeju-LEKKI
Contact Jumoke on
08024920691 (watsapp chat, watsapp call or phone call)
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2016
DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.4 million
Allocation: September 2016
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2
4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for tremendous Returns on Investment.

Title: C of O
Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. FACING THE EXPRESS
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced

SANDFIELD COURTS
IbejuLekki.
Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Plot Size: 600sqm VERY CLOSE TO THE ROAD
Price: N4.5million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road)
Allocation: Immediately
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.
Current Status: Has been cleared. Has been fenced. Very dry and lovely
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Investors on our properties do call on phone, mail us and come to our office for consultancy.

Investors- ambitious and hard working people on a puny salary looking for safe ways to create wealth for themselves without risking wealth for themselves without risking loss of their main source of income.

Many of these report great success in their real estate deals in both good and bad times.

Most of these investors say they do better in bad times than in good times. Why is this? Because in bad times:
Properties prices are lower
Sellers are much more anxious to make favourable deals
It is a "buyer's market" - that is, sellers will chase after you to get you to take over their properties often for zero cash.
So don't let bad times frighten you, instead invest into our properties now in Nigeria's economy bad times. Just be sure to know what type of property you are looking for and what financial goal you have.

With these requirement in mind you can make bad times the best of times in your real estate fortune

Your Lady Realtor
Jumoke
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2016
Great Lands

Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2016
ladypinky:
DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.4 million
Allocation: September 2016
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2
4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for tremendous Returns on Investment.

Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. FACING THE EXPRESS
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced

SANDFIELD COURTS
IbejuLekki.
Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Plot Size: 600sqm VERY CLOSE TO THE ROAD
Price: N4.5million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road)
Allocation: Immediately
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.
Current Status: Has been cleared. Has been fenced. Very dry and lovely
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2016
still selling
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
LEKKI ROYAL GARDENS
Proximity: Oshokoro Town.
Price: N3,000,000
Plot size: 600 sqm
Current Status: Fenced & Gated
Promo: Get 20 bags of cement when you make outright payment

For more information
Contact Jumoke
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 12:27am On Oct 16, 2016
still selling fast

Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
INVESTMENT PLANNING FOR THE KIDS
Real Estate Investment is the sure bet for your CHILDREN'S FUTURE PLANNING.
There are so many options open to you. insurance policy, treasury bills/bonds, investment account, precious metals, properties etc.
However, for a balanced, bad economic downtime resistant effect, you need to have a good mix of these investment options in what you are trying to live for or give to your children.

So they dont arrive in the future and discover am empty safety nest!

At this stage, i will suggest what i know best to be trhe best investment, i have seen people do and i have started to do myself.And that is buying up well structured real estate deals (plots of land) in the name of your children apart from saving up money for them in one of these specially designed Children Bank Account Products and a co-operative society.

Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity now.
https://www.facebook.com/tojekproperties/

Contact Jumoke The Lady Realtor
Jumoke
08024920691 (Call or watsapp)
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”

I like this quote from businessman Robert G. Allen. It says a lot about playing it safe. Yes you can feel secure having all your money in a savings account but what happens when that wealth is steadily eroded by that silent killer – inflation?
The banks will add a much more generous interest rate on what you borrow from them rather than the money you give them for safe keeping

jUMOKE

Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
/
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2017

DONT WAIT AND BUY,BUY AND WAIT.

In case you do not know were ibeju lekki is,ibeju lekki is a local government area in Epe division of lagos state Nigeria.And if you are looking to buy a piece of land for an affordable price whether for housing or commercial purpose or as along term investment plan(hold and sell later),ibeju lekki is currently one of the best locations for you.

Ibeju lekki has rich neighbourhood and has proximity to big areas such as ikoyi,victoria island and it is very close to the lekki free trade zone.Buying a plot of land near lekki free trade zone is the best investment right now especially with the latest development,its a geographical area were goods may be landed,handled,manufactured or reconfigured and reexported without the intervention of the customs authorities.

Because its the fastest developing axis in nigeria,at the moment,here are the projects we are looking up to in ibeju lekki within the next few years;

1)Dangote refinery and petrochemical plant

2Lekki free trade zone

3)new international airport

4)new deep sea port

5)4th mainland bridge.

This projects are strong indications that the value of land in this area will compete with victoria and lekki in few years.almost 200,000 employees will need home to live in,recreational facilities to use and so on.so you need not fear to invest in ibeju lekki,in 10years ,2017,a land you bought would have appreciated at least 800-1000% for either residential,hospitality,commercial or recreational.

Land investment has been helping people to be wealthy and smiling to the bank,ownership of land has always been the goal of people in various aspects of life all across the world and the biggest benefit to owning land in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos is that as its population continue to grow, which always happen, land will become more and more valuable.
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
The world won't blow the siren as it leaves one behind.[Promptly exploit opportunities; make hay while the sun shines. ..]
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
*LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN*
*Location*: Oshoroko town, cherrywood drive of Lekki Free Trade zone road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Price*: ₦4million
Title: Global c of o

*LEKKI ROSE GARDEN*
*Location*: Oshoroko town, cherrywood drive of Lekki Free Trade zone road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Price*: ₦4million

*LEKKI CRYSTAL GARDEN*
*Price*: ₦2.5million

*ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN IBEJU LEKKI*
*Location*: 5 minutes after La Campaign Tropicana, Akodo ise road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Price*: ₦750k
*Title*: Registered survey and excision File number

*FLOURISH ROYAL GARDEN*
*Location*: 2 minutes after La Campaign Tropicana, Akodo ise road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Price*: ₦700k
*Title*: Registered survey and excision File number
*buy 5 get 1 free promo ends 20th Feb*

*ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE OFADA*
*Location*: Mowe Ibafo after Redeem camp, Lagos Ibadan Express Way.
*Price*: ₦700k
*Title*: Registered survey and c of o under processing

*ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN IKORODU*
*Location*: Agbowa Ikorodu well develop area
*Price*: ₦800k
*Title*: Registered survey and c of o under processing\

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR FREE SITE INSPECTION;

JUMOKE
08024920691 (cALL OR WATSAPP)
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Hot deals
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
*Champions'Breakfast With Jumoke Ogunsanwo*

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. The definition of success changes everyday, what we refers to as success in our generation may end up becoming a measure of mediocrity in other generations.

But value will always remain the same. It is the best thing you can leave behind. It is the best gift you can give to future generations.

Property and wealth can be destroyed within a tickle of an eye but good legacy is immortal. What will you be remembered for is the biggest question you will ever answer.

Determine the direction of your life and be sure that the only thing you will leave behind is something bigger than your own existence "good legacy". I want to be part of success story!

Good morning!
*#IamJumokeOgunsanwo#*

*What Is your real estate plan for the week? We can help you achieve them. We have quality and genuine estate structured, fast appreciating and secured landed properties in and around LEKKI and Ibeju-lekki. Call Us for a meeting today on +2348024920691
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Still selling.
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Understanding Plot Sizes

So u have 1plot. Basic
6plots= 1acre
15plots=1hectare

*PLOT*
In Lagos State, the standard size of a plot is 60ft x 120ft (18m x 36m i.e. 648 sqm), while in some other cities of the country, plots are measured in 50ft x 100ft.

*ACRE*
An Acre is a standard unit of measurement used by Land sellers and it is almost equivalent to the size of a standard football field. An Acre is a product of any rectangular plot of land giving a total of:

4,046sqm OR
43,560 sq ft OR
6 plots (each measuring 60ft x 120ft)

*HECTARE*
A hectare is one of the least known metric units and one which potential buyers and Estate developers seem to struggle with -

It is a land measuring:

100m x 100m OR
328ft x 328ft OR
10,000 sqm OR
Two and half acres OR
15 plots...
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
The best form of investment is REAL ESTATE
Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 10:24pm On May 12, 2017
Still selling

Re: Recession Cannot Touch Real Estate! by ladypinky(f): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Now N5m
Congrats to my sharp investors that bought it for N3.5m and N4m.

Land appreciates.
Can never depreciate.

(1) (Reply)

4 Plots Of Land For Sale@ayegun Oleyo Off Akala Express Road Ibadan @ 250k Each / Available & Affordable Properties In Dei Dei And Kagini, Abuja / Leading Causes Of Building Collapse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.