Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually (23065 Views)

Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / EFCC Files Fresh Charges Against Fani-kayode / Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by jayvaliar(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
crythis is crazy....why is this administration fighting endless wars.....they should focus on the economy....thats the pressing need now m crythis is crazy....why is this administration fighting endless wars.....they should focus on the economy....thats the pressing need now

2 Likes

Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by solaere(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shame ! !! !!! !!!!
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by ArabMopol(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
anticorruption drive that is
selective and focused on senior
members of the opposition party.. Despite grandiose promises of
“change”, Nigeria and Nigerians
are undoubtedly worse off than
they were a year ago. Buhari
is not the person to lead Nigeria
to the promised land... our legislative and judiciary is not even safe from this tyrant
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by Oblang(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Wonderful...

This has been the plan all along..

Remove Ekeremadu! But do it in such a way that saraki would not be affected....

Wonderful....

Just wonderful...

Why not think it this way. "They want to remove Saraki and keep Ekweremadu" .
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by DLondonboiy: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oblang:

Why not think it this way. "They want to remove Saraki and keep Ekweremadu" .

Just watch and see...when it starts happening, you would remember one nairalander said so...
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by olarent: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Child of God indeed
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by themanderon: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
The federal government is just making itself look stupid with this idiotic case they can't seem to handle.

1 Like

Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by olarent: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wise nigeria will know dat buhari govt can not just struck out cases like dat arraiging two of dem can not favor govt is like facing spartacus and crisus but seperately dey we b defeated wash season four of spartacus u we understand
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by pawesome(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dis is wt we kal confusion..u catch,u release den follow it bak again to catch it.
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by boylce: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Medicine after death. That case is dead, buried and ressurected. FG can go about regretting because there is nothing to espect therefrom. Rubbish!
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by bart10: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
This Buhari acts like he's a saint. Where is his WAEC Certificate?

1 Like

Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by Arjeeni: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
FG should please stop wasting our previous time. You cant touch these people instead of admitted this in time you keep on bragging.

Sàràkí and Ekweremadu said it all that, FG is toothless fucking dog.
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
I hate dis government.
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol good move, I tell someone that the withdrawing of the case is like giving them time to bounce back, FG will never withdraw such case against corrupt house leaders.
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by Frankuboy84: 3:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Does it mean the AGF doesnt know the due process in filing charges or someone just taught him how to file better charges?As for NPF,they might be investigating till this tenure is over.Instead of serving the people that voted for u,u are only interested in ur personal benefits.Kill each other in court,we are watching this movie to see how it will end.
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by Validated: 4:35am On Oct 10, 2016
biaframustcome:
grin grin grin grin grin

In 2015 immediately I realised the impending mistake, I quickly stashed enough money to see me through the 4 years.
Now I just dey chew pop corn, dey observe

You did!? For me, I took my family far away to civilised world
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by nobeku: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
If only Buhari devoted half as much effort and vigour to the economy as he is to 'fighting kwarapshan' and his perceived enemies up and down, maybe.. just maybe we won't be in a recession right now. undecided
You are so ignorant..Haven't you heard of devolution of powers?Don't we have capable hands as Ministers,CBN governor,directors,private sector kingpins ect to turn around de economy?Who is this local boy
Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by shokergb: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
If only Buhari devoted half as much effort and vigour to the economy as he is to 'fighting kwarapshan' and his perceived enemies up and down, maybe.. just maybe we won't be in a recession right now. undecided
You are so ignorant..Haven't you heard of devolution of powers?Don't we have capable hands as Ministers,CBN governor,directors,private sector kingpins ect to turn around de economy?Who is this local boy
nobeku:
@nobeku Please think with a bit of common sense Nigeria has begun importing fuel from Ghana last week, Nigeria was also about making a decision to sell National assets the state of the economy is on the verge of collapse which is enough reason for a sensible Nigerian to be worried and and yet we have a President expending his energy on such matters as Saraki etc. There is every likelihood that by tomorrow Chad, Uganda etc will lend Nigeria funds to survive in the economy soon and yet our President is focused on this issue. Please apply common sense and realize the Nigeria is in a critical mess. Buhari has failed and should be shown the exit before he throws the Nation to complete doom.

1 Like

Re: FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually by Africonji: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2016
martineverest:
i tot u insulted buhari for withdrawing the case

Not me. You must be mistaking me for somebody else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo / "APC Now Invalid, Let Buyer Beware"- PDP Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling On APC / ASUU To Buhari: You Are Slave Merchants Only Interested In Destructive Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.