Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Letter To Children Of God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Children Of God (299 Views)

Nigerian Youths Spotted Giving Food And Drinks To Children At Niger State / Women Will Give Birth To Children Without INTIMACY WITH MEN / 13 Children Of The Most EVIL People In History (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Children Of God by percy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dear children of God,
As resumption date draws near, prepare to be back in school.
To everyone, remember your role is to be in school and read your books
Fret not about school fees or increment
: When it is time to go back to school back your bag and begin to move
: Trust God and allow Him to play his role
Once you arrive at school join us immediately to commence spiritual exercise
: In that exercise, whether you have or you don't have is not important
What is important is what God will do after the exercise
Whether you have parents or not is not important
What is important is that you have God
And if you are in crisis right now , why not surrender to God
Remember, God can be trusted
(Hebrews 10:23 NLT) Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we
affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.
Be careful what you trust God for. Otherwise, you will conclude that God is not trustworthy. God is often
not inclined to do what we want. His thoughts are not amenable to our vainglories. His ways are not
conducive to our pride of life.
Don’t buy the lie. God was not in Christ reconciling the world to himself. (2 Corinthians 5:19). It is the
world that must be reconciled to God. God says to man: “Not your will but mine be done.” He says: “Not
your method but mine. Not your timing but mine.”
Trust without understanding
Think this through with me. Can you really trust someone who kills off Ezekiel’s wife just in order to
make a point to Israel? Can you trust someone who did nothing to prevent Herod from chopping off
John the Baptist’s head? Can you trust a doctor who stays back when told his friend is sick and finally
arrives four days’ late after the man had died? Can you trust a physician who could heal you
immediately but decides instead to nurse you back to health? Can you trust someone who would shut
his face from his son when he is dying on the cross? Can you trust the bosom friend who invited the
devil into Job’s situation and allowed him to kill his children, destroy his business and affect his health?
Job himself provides the implausible answer. He persists in trusting God in spite of his ordeal. He did not
succumb to the entreaties of his wife to curse God. Instead, he declares: “Though He slay me, yet will I
trust Him.” (Job 13:15).
Trusting God does not always mean we will understand what he is doing or why he is doing it. The wise
man counsels: “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all
your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own
eyes.” (Proverbs 3:5-7).
visit www.wisdom class.org for wisdom class talkshow video

(1) (Reply)

Aran Architecture And Construction Company / Power And Resources Must Be Decentralized - Atiku / Buying Of Data From A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.