Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk – Second Edition - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk – Second Edition (1691 Views)

Port Harcourt Dog Walk, 2018 (Best In Africa) / Port Harcourt Dog Walk 2017 Was Incredible, Superb And Amazing!!! / Dog Walk Held In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk – Second Edition by DogLover24(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
So the Lagos Dog Walk took place yesterday 8th of October, and the turn-out was amazing! Quite a number of men, women and, even children were at the event (most of them with their dogs of course). The walk which took hold in Alausa Ikeja began at the Ministry of Lands down to the park beside the City Mall. After the walk, everyone relaxed with their doggies and got the chance to mingle and relate with other dog enthusiasts.

Click the link to see all the pictures
http://wooflinepets.com/2016/10/09/pictures-lagos-dog-walk-second-edition/
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk – Second Edition by Prodeegee(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Winks

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk – Second Edition by miremoses(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2016
U can't share the pics here,you want us to visit your site.SMH
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk – Second Edition by DogLover24(f): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
miremoses:
U can't share the pics here,you want us to visit your site.SMH

The pictures are too many to be shared here. It's just easier for me to share the link smiley
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk – Second Edition by miremoses(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
DogLover24:

The pictures are too many to be shared here. It's just easier for me to share the link smiley
ok.don't mind me,I already viewed it the minute I quoted.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk – Second Edition by DogLover24(f): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2016
miremoses:
ok.don't mind me,I already viewed it the minute I quoted.

lool. All good.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk – Second Edition by RashidatJones: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2016
DogLover24:
So the Lagos Dog Walk took place yesterday 8th of October, and the turn-out was amazing! Quite a number of men, women and, even children were at the event (most of them with their dogs of course). The walk which took hold in Alausa Ikeja began at the Ministry of Lands down to the park beside the City Mall. After the walk, everyone relaxed with their doggies and got the chance to mingle and relate with other dog enthusiasts.

Click the link to see all the pictures
http://wooflinepets.com/2016/10/09/pictures-lagos-dog-walk-second-edition/

Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Excellent Quality Male American Eskimo Pup 4 Sale 30k in Lagos SOLD!! / Both Sex Lhasa Puppies For Sale: 50k / SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.