Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Chance Given To A Rapper To Shine His Ultra Light!!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chance Given To A Rapper To Shine His Ultra Light!!!! (632 Views)

Cdq Kosere Contest - Are You A Rapper Or Singer ? Get In Here / First Nigerian Rapper To Remake Kendrick Lamar's HUMBLE / Whoever Calls Olamide A Rapper Then Timaya Is A Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chance Given To A Rapper To Shine His Ultra Light!!!! by dejiWEST: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
If you don't know Chance the rapper, you do not listen to music. I'm a huge Kanye West fan and I'm not about to brag about how great Kanye is, he is. But we know Kanye has been very instrumental in the rise and growth of so many artistes. If you look at his good music and the artistes that has been on the roaster since it was founded you'll see amazing names like Big Sean, John Legend, Common, Travis Scott, Pusha T, Kid Cudi, Desiigner amongst others.

Now, Chance the rapper, although not signed to Kanye West cause the man has "beef" with record labels, was shot to light since he became Kanye's protegee. I had heard of Chance on Drake's Draft day song when he said "If I had left things to chance I would have picked a name like Chance the Rapper, no offence cause I don't know that ni__a" That was in 2014, and to be honest I didn't know him either (see my rhymes) cool

Anyway, 2 years later and it would happen Chance had dropped two projects in Chance 1 & 2 but he wasn't all that known yet till he met up with the greatest, Kanye West ( Another rhyme cool cool ) on The Life of Pablo. A chance was given to the rapper from the 79th in Chicago being Kanye's hood. Besides Chance killing it on Ultra Light Beam, he was also very involved in a couple of songs on TLOP, that was the beginning of his success story. Chance the Rapper is now actually a very big name, his Chance 3 was dropped shortly after TLOP and it gained massive positive reviews and was well listened to. If he had decided to sell the project (he decided not to; I wonder how he makes money), he would have made a lot of money. It had so many amazing songs and great features like Kanye West, Lil Wayne, 2Chainz etc. Chance the rapper got closer to the Carters (Jay Z and Beyonce), Kanye's influence of course. Beyonce even crashed his interview and he seemed so excited he told the reporter "This is my life". It's so amazing that all it took for Chance to show what a rapper he was was a chance on the greatest's album.

It'll be nice if he got signed to GOOD MUSIC. This is me keeping mhy finger crossed as he looks set to work on a joint project with Kanye West called "Good ASS JOB" as a sequence to College Dropout, Late Registration and Graduation. Amazing isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Chance Given To A Rapper To Shine His Ultra Light!!!! by Coyotejack(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
U asked a question how is chance the rapper paid, he his paid in grand favors, meeting the carters ain't beans and the opportunity Yeezy is giving him in my own opinion is payment enof. U can see the work chance put in TLOP.
Epic.
Re: Chance Given To A Rapper To Shine His Ultra Light!!!! by dejiWEST: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Well you're quite right tho, no be beans to meet Jay Z and to be very friendly with Beyonce but I'm really wondering how he makes dollars, money. He will be paid royalties for TLOP sha
Coyotejack:
U asked a question how is chance the rapper paid, he his paid in grand favors, meeting the carters ain't beans and the opportunity Yeezy is giving him in my own opinion is payment enof. U can see the work chance put in TLOP.
Epic.

(1) (Reply)

Dj Rozay - IWOTAGO (mixtape) / DOWNLOAD: Flex Chino Ft Garros -ikebe [prod By Douglas] @flexxchino / 2 Real Offering Amazing Trap Music On Soundcloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.