Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors (7947 Views)

Ex-CBN Staff Forfeits TEEDEK Polytechnic To Government [Photos] / Magu Wants EFCC To Keep Recovered Loots / Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2016
Falana is a thief.APC lawyer. I wonder why DSS is yet to raid his house
Re: Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors by orisa37: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2016
Supported.
Re: Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors by paradigmshift(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2016
Ever since falana was among buhari San depending his result..I gave up on falana..na idiot him be...
Re: Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors by paradigmshift(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2016
Ever since falana was among buhari San defending his result..I gave up on falana..na idiot him be...
Re: Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2016
Millz404:
This falana sef, how many times will they tell you it wasn't loan but deposits left with these banks on behalf on the federal government in conjunction with other banks overseas.

Typical example of not knowing anything but insisting on saying rubbish

My problem is with the nimcoompoops liking what you wrote up there....

Nigeria is doomed! cry
Re: Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors by Millz404(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

My problem is with the nimcoompoops liking what you wrote up there....

Nigeria is doomed! cry

My problem is you being as dumb as your writeup
Re: Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Millz404:

My problem is you being as dumb as your writeup

Have a blessed week!
Re: Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors by czaratwork: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2016
I wish Jonathan had the liver to probe Obasanjo. A lot of heads would have as well rolled. but in any case, dont select dates. If you people are not doing sectional cleansing, probe all the probables.

This government and their cronies are just chasing shadows and they say they are fighting corruption. You turn the other way when corruption happens in your doormat but bring out your sledge hammer when the opposition is corrupt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Granted Bail / Religion Moves The North, Politics Moves The West, Ethnicity Moves The East / Governor Emmanuel Signs Contract To Host $1.4 Billion Fertilizer Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.