Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,051 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo (46559 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by iheanyi40(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
So, yesterday, my mum and I were strolling when we walked past a weed joint. My mum started coughing cos of the smell. I had to start coughing too so it won't look like I've joined bad gang cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Yannny: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2016
[size=13pt]IS THIS WIZKID OR AGBERO BOY?
[/size]

mezynaija:
After Wizkid finished performing yesterday in Mombasa, the starboy went in one of the rooms to kush some flames. After covered with much smoke, he took a photo and posted on his Instagram page with the caption #God Forgive us.

Fans so far has been reacting how the starboy has become so addicted to hard drugs and other concoctions. In one of the comments, a fan told him that he might just pass on soon if he continues this way. See comments below.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/this-guy-go-soon-pass-on-fan-blasts.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLW4ya2g4i9/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by paradigmshift(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2016
See as 2baba fresh upon d age.. smoke o..
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by lavenjcrown(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
This small boi no won learn from majek. Playing wif his future age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Toluwani111: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Thomsyne:
Looooool... The guy dey find ginger na... buh then shaa... smoking kills... See jumbo size marijuana Wizkid was caught smoking yesterday www.nairaland.com/74720/jumbo-marijuana-wizzy
Thanks for the derailing hyperlink lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by anonimi: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2016
I hope he doesn't become another Majek sorry story.
I hope he doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Iseoluwani: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2016
Lost vision

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
So, yesterday, my mum and I were strolling when we walked past a weed joint. My mum started coughing cos of the smell. I had to start coughing too so it won't look like I've joined bad gang cheesy cheesy
Lol.. Eishh grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2016
I don't like wizkid but hey, he needs to chill on his smoking 'vendetta' grin grin... He looks so lean and sickly now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by mamawin(f): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
bad guy
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2016
mezynaija:
After Wizkid finished performing yesterday in Mombasa, the starboy went in one of the rooms to kush some flames. After covered with much smoke, he took a photo and posted on his Instagram page with the caption #God Forgive us.

Fans so far has been reacting how the starboy has become so addicted to hard drugs and other concoctions. In one of the comments, a fan told him that he might just pass on soon if he continues this way. See comments below.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/this-guy-go-soon-pass-on-fan-blasts.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLW4ya2g4i9/?hl=en
op na swag na.u knw get
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by thunderbabs: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Living on a FAST LANE, On a CRASH course. Celebs with no manners end their lives like that
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by RoadsAndGreen(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
haaaaaahahaha
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by southernbelle(f): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Pheals:
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life that way I want to - James Marshall "jimi" Hendrix
Can't you just leave people alone grin grin
Very true.
He should know the implications of his lifestyle, he is a grown man and he will accept responsibility (whether gains or pains) of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by passyhansome(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2016
buzquet:
So Wizkid can't have his personal life again? I wonder what many of them are doing in their private room

Why do you refuse to think, is Instagram a private or public place, why post what is suppose to be in private to public, what reaction do you expect.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Light and kiss the tree my bro.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2016
This is what happens when excessive money falls into the hands of a younging with a brain still in growing process.

What's his name again? wiz KID.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by anonimi: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2016
Jarizod:
Some Nigerians are very terrible.. for club them go dey drink anything.. smoke sk and every kind of Igbo available.. these same people will come online to beef celebs of crimes they themselves are guilty of.( Internet has made every one judge ,King and executioner)..Damned pretenders grin

But make we talk true sha..Wizzy dey smoke grin but naim life sha cheesy

Na im life until he starts begging us to save him from imminent death abi
All these our yeyebrities and those who celebrate them sef! angry

itsop:
Tunde Alabi, a veteran Nollywood actor has been bedded by a terrible sickness . The actor who is now reportedly fighting for his life at the Lagos General Hospital has called on Nigerians to help him.

Alabi who spoke on his sickness, said

“I went to bed at about 8:30 pm that fateful day with the intention of waking up at 1 am. When it was about 9 pm, I had a strange expulsion on my right leg. “Immediately, the leg started burning and I screamed
throughout the night. The following morning I couldn’t
move the leg again. It was a spiritual attack. That’s what has kept me under this condition,”

Putting to rest the allegations that he has been battling diabetes for years, the actor said that he only discovered his diabetic state after he was hospitalised.

Meanwhile, Alabi said that the hospital management is yet to come to a conclusion pertaining to the amputation of his leg.

Alabi added,

“I may be evicted from the hospital any moment from now because I have no money to sustain my stay here. I don’twant to die. I am calling on well-meaning Nigerians to come to my rescue.”

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/i-don-t-want-to-die-veteran-nollywood.html?m=0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4337511_actor01_jpegb6148ebbf9e33cdcf589d1371a74c96b

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2016
GoggleB:
He really needs to go to a rehabilitation center he his addicted to this already .
Oga, you can never be addicted to weed. No talk wetin you no know.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
badt guy grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Rozaystunna(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Jobless Nigerians always talking trash undecided
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by alaskido(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Wizkid, have you seen uncle Majek Fashek lately. I hope you do not want to end up like him.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Good morning FAM, how was your night?

Please, i want you all to help me go vote a nairalander Limerick, so he can get the chance to win a rap competition and get a chance to feature Yung6ix in a song and also get the chance to win 100k.

Use this link, tick Limerick in the poll and then click vote. That's all. You can also vote multiple times. Just keep refreshing the page and keep voting. Follow this link and help the boy become a star:

http://tooxclusive.com/nice-tracks/vote-top-10-respekonmyname-competition-yung6ix-tooxclusive/
God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Rozaystunna(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2016
mekd:
Smoking can kill...but Wats my biz...anyway it's his lif
weed cannot kill you man stfu
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Rozaystunna(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2016
youngaz:
D guy is nt lying now...if it doesn't ave any effect on his body 2day,it will ave consequences later....#Shoter_Life_Span
marijuana is medicinal
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by tintedniggz(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Na wa for this whizkid so lean and looking sick, you nor see Davido? Wan do Americana go kill urself
Lol why are you been harsh on him?
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by anyicash(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
Wizkid no get reach 2years for dis world again
na ur wish
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Proffdada: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2016
We're are still mourning majek fashek's career undecided
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by mamawin(f): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2016
anonimi:
I hope he doesn't.

can you please send this picture to him?
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2016
anonimi:
I hope he doesn't.

When money and fame comes at the wrong time, this is what you get as the result.
Wizkid is just killing himself slowly with his own money...He can't even get a grip of himself.. angry What a junkie..
At least he should learn from davido and banky W and be focused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by maikalaf(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
No offense, but drug addiction doesn't care whether you're a celebrity or not. Once you're addicted, your life starts draining out.

The guy is really not the soft fine boy I used to admire before o!
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo by nextstep(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
There was once a fine guy named Majek... I pray we won't see you going down that route Wizzy Baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari / Olajumoke Orisaguna Features In New Movie As A Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.