Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

"Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG (29407 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

i thought with the power of god/holy spirit..
All things are possible??
Or dont you think so?
so to disappoint u, that dude has got no holyspirit in him... So what ever he does is just making fool of himself.... So many cant see it.
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

i thought with the power of god/holy spirit..
All things are possible??
Or dont you think so?

YEAH THIS ONE AIN'T ONE OF HIS FAVORITES, SO HE'LL SPEAK AGAINST HIM.....

AND COMPLAIN WHEN WE SPEAK AGAINST HIS HOMEBOYS. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:

Just like Jesus tongue
so say u... Believe what u so believeth...
Go watch that video
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by hahn(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
so say u... Believe what u so believeth...

Go watch that video

I have had my share fill of religious stupidity. No time to waste mb on bs undecided
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

u guys are just so ignorant... The only way for u to understand fabrications within d christian family is to become one. But many have failed to understand alot of things so they fall out d faith with d conclusion dat GOD is not real...
Many of u athiests have not thought or researched abt GOD d way i have done so far: but dat doesnt kill my faith becus i always have a clear vision of research i make
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:

I have had my share fill of religious stupidity. No time to waste mb on bs undecided

I WATCH THIS GUY ALMOST EVERY DAY.. HE SURELY HAS HIS WAYS OF MAKING ME HAVE A LAUGHTER FILLED DAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:

ok then, so speak no further abt dat which u have no clear understanding of
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by CAPSLOCKED: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
u guys are just so ignorant... The only way for u to understand fabrications within d christian family is to become one. But many have failed to understand alot of things so they fall out d faith with d conclusion dat GOD is not real...
Many of u athiests have not thought or researched abt GOD d way i have done so far: but dat doesnt kill my faith becus i always have a clear vision of research i make

YOU'RE SIMPLY STUPID.

TYPING WITH YOU IS A WASTE OF MY PHONE'S INK... SO I'M LEAVING YOU TO DIE IN YOUR WAREHOUSE OF STUPIDITY. cheesy
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by hahn(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
ok then, so speak no further abt dat which u have no clear understanding of

Lol. I know bs when I see it. Trust me smiley
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by raphieMontella: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

lol..thats the way they roll
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by oake(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Fire from above? And it did not start burning him from the head? grin I tire for dis people o!
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE SIMPLY STUPID.

TYPING WITH YOU IS A WASTE OF MY PHONE'S INK... SO I'M LEAVING YOU TO DIE IN YOUR WAREHOUSE OF STUPIDITY. cheesy
chai! Ok let me die with my belief in GOD and u die with ignorance...
We will find out who da stupid one...
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:

Lol. I know bs when I see it. Trust me smiley
dats ma point bro, certain things we do not understand we end up calling BVLLSH1T
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by raphieMontella: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
so to disappoint u, that dude has got no holyspirit in him
how do you know this?

... So what ever he does is just making fool of himself.... So many cant see it.
the bible and christianity is a fan base of ''supernatural'' events...
So why do you think he's making a fool of himself when he claims of being ''supernatural''?
Give a concrete proof
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Edenoscar(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
so to disappoint u, that dude has got no holyspirit in him... So what ever he does is just making fool of himself.... So many cant see it.
because no rational human will believe something like this now he's fake what if he claim to heal the sick
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by CAPSLOCKED: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
chai! Ok let me die with my belief in GOD and u die with ignorance...
We will find out who da stupid one...

WHEN?

I'M READY NOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by hahn(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
dats ma point bro, certain things we do not understand we end up calling BVLLSH1T

Actually most of the things we do not understand, we attribute to "god" undecided

1 Like

Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

how do you know this?

the bible and christianity is a fan base of ''supernatural'' events...
So why do you think he's making a fool of himself when he claims of being ''supernatural''?
Give a concrete proof
lol. Sorry i cant waste my time proving sometin to u when i know u will still argue... All u must know is for d holyspirit to dwell in a person... Ur spirit soul and body must be at eqillibrum and agreement with one another
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2016
Edenoscar:

because no rational human will believe something like this now he's fake what if he claim to heal the sick
there is no pastor who doesnt claim to heal d sick
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2016
talktonase:
End time pastors all over the place...i even thought the fire burnt the jacket to ashes like it did during Elijah's time nah pressing iron burn that one abeg....long hiss
africa and religion of fake
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN?

I'M READY NOW.
no? U are just too ignorant to be ready
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Zalam5: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2016
talktonase:
End time pastors all over the place...i even thought the fire burnt the jacket to ashes like it did during Elijah's time nah pressing iron burn that one abeg....long hiss
Headache story.... ....
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN?

I'M READY NOW.
no? U are just too ignorant to be ready for anything...
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by raphieMontella: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
lol. Sorry i cant waste my time proving sometin to u when i know u will still argue... All u must know is for d holyspirit to dwell in a person... Ur spirit soul and body must be at eqillibrum and agreement with one another
in simpler words...
You have no proof.
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Edenoscar(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
there is no pastor who doesnt claim to heal d sick
do you attend any church and are there sick people being healed
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by highwaist: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2016
These people are jesters.my secondry school(science)boy can do the miracle pranks.
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by right0100: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2016
come and see oo
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2016
Edenoscar:

do you attend any church and are there sick people being healed
i do and people do give testimonies of getting healin
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Uselesz pastor(yahoo boy) should be arrested for attempted murder undecided
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Caleycash(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2016
scam pastor with very stupiid members!!!
Re: "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2016
highwaist:
These people are jesters.my secondry school(science)boy can do the miracle pranks.
that is no miracle or wonder... Its just a stupid false act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer Points That Will Make You Laugh At The End / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.