Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) (60445 Views)

Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Vera Sidika And Her Dubai-based Nigerian Boyfriend Have Broken Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by SAINTHUD(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
How many tons of silicon dey there
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
She has nothing to offer than her pvsssy, nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by ekeson45(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
DE NAME OF D GUY MUST BE EMEKA...[IGBOS KILLING IT EVERY WHERE]
ONE LOVE cool cool cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by misscall247: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dis one Don finish herself with cream ooi
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laveda:
we are just too obsessed with Kenyans undecided

No, not me. I am obsessed with that other thing. By the way, this guy takes after me like I'm his daddy. You know what I mean. cool grin
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
fadafuqer:
Lalasticlala dey look yansh

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laveda:
we are just too obsessed with Kenyans undecided

WELL U DON'T BLAME US, I MEAN LOOK AT THEM BACKSIDE. EVEN THEIR POLICEWOMEN R ALSO TEMPTATIONS.
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wow! This is beautiful! This is definitely something good coming out of Kenya. Her friends sef fine join. Lucky naija rich bobo...no worry, we no vex say you crossed boarder go pick babe. After all, we couldn't have offered you the specific specifications in the right requirements...if I hear tautology peren grin!

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
FreshBoss007:
and what would happen after that?
'RECESSION'
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by gidyambi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Olosho full Kenya like mad.
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:
How this one reduce the price of rice now?

was thinking the samething

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by missjane: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
That guy is all shades of hot!!.. Kai..

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
ekeson45:
DE NAME OF D GUY MUST BE EMEKA...[IGBOS KILLING IT EVERY WHERE]
ONE LOVE cool cool cool smiley
True, the guy face resemble IPob embarassed
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
i thought kenyans are black, y dose girls come yellow like chidinma?
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
prettyboi1989:
she bleached and even advocated bleaching.our African women need to love being black and proud.this women have become too fake

3 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
This one don see wetin he go dey rare.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Disneylady(f): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Who natural epp, abeg fake ti take over cheesy

Wanna look beautiful, Check my siggy
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Sunglow: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
FreshBoss007:

and what would happen after that?
Epp me ask am!
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by deltateam: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
If this BAKASSI peninsula was what Nigeria ceded to Cameroon. I think we have to renegotiate o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by wallay77(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Omo dt hips no be here ooo
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by freeman95(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
he go don give her money taya to fit camp this kind big YANSH grin
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Why s she just show her backyard? Shit industry.
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
buchilino:

WELL U DON'T BLAME US, I MEAN LOOK AT THEM BACKSIDE. EVEN THEIR POLICEWOMEN R ALSO TEMPTATIONS.

Please don't get me started on that female cop. Don't make me steal her. grin
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Mhen see yansh, this wan na to come before penetration grin

Gbam! The worst thing be say, on top all the ass, the guy go still dey cheat on am.
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by chachanga: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
fadafuqer:
Lalasticlala dey look yansh

Ahhh?! WhatamySeeSaw?!

Oyah, sharpaly comot that jar of Vaseline up there o, make all of us nor begin chop lifetime ban when somebody's hands begin to jerk on di mouse nah!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by STILESGANG: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
The Coming together. Of a Yahoo boy(yomi) and a runs girls(vera) is a match made in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Whizkeey(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rich man rich punany dats all
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by okhiai1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
at least she get curves way she fit display make toolz try this one Na the guy below what do you have to say
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
She's too short
And i am short like dat grin
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
tommynico:
I knw that guy, he used to come and fetch water in our compound.
hmmn

Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by bharkarh(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
kenzysmith:
when Nigerian me n Get sense all in the name of forigen
I like the way wey you take spell your forigen foreign grin
Re: Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) by Coldplay89(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
prettyboi1989:
Kenyans are not black, at least the majority of them! They are mixed, in terms of the shade of their skin colour.
Kenya is made up of the following ethnic groups: Bantus, cushites, nilotes and a sizable number of asians and europeans.
65% of the Kenyan population is made up of the bantus.

Therefore when you say that Kenyans are black, you are then effectively suggesting that even the South Africans, Zimbabweans, Angolans, Rwandans etc are black, because the countries are largely bantu in terms of ethnic make up.
When you say Kenyans are black, then you mean that even the Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Djiboutians are black, because they are largely cushites.

Below, is the picture of the Kenya's first family

And Sidika, before and after bleaching.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.