Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Project New Nigeria (PN2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Project New Nigeria (PN2) (395 Views)

The Emergence Of The New Nigeria: Tunde Bakare, Donald Duke, El Rufai, Fela Duro / The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria / New Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project New Nigeria (PN2) by depair: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Looking back at the events of the past few days as it relates to the Judiciary in Nigeria, one cannot but ask questions that are rhetoric in nature.
Questions of why, when, how what, where all begging for answer

As i study my scripture this morning some answers came to bear.
Jeremiah 22:8 Shows how we got to this point in this country
verse 11 - 17 Shows the spirit of the type.of leaders we have in this country

I challenge you this morning reading this that we have a paradigm shift in our approach to power and wealth.
If you carry the same burden to see Nigeria take her rightful place in the committe of nations let come together and contribute our little quota.
This we will be doing by raising younger generation with a Godly mindset and value system to eschew corruption and stand for what is right.

If you are interested in this project kindly drop your contact details in my inbox
folaxy@gmail.com

Righteousness exalts a nation
When the righteous are in power the people rejoice

Nigeria will be great again
i see a country flourishing and lost glory been restore.
God bless Nigeria
Thanks
PAIR

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Politicians Are Militants; They Live Reckless Lives – Jega / REVEALED: NJC Has Turned Down DSS Request To Probe Judges Since January 2016 / The Other Room- By Emelcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.