Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) (50590 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
someone asked for financial assistance instead of helping with cash u rather incur more future dept on him with unnecessary car gift, he can't even maintain or fueled...
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by misscall247: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
This man sabi preach/teach die!!! Pls if u are a member of this church, kindly PM me. I want to get involved in the growth of this church in my own unique way. I have attended some saturday services and I enjoyed it. Pls PM me..
I will soon relocate to kuwba to join dis great commission

d Guy get massage wella
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
BossLadyF:

I'm not among those who fight on social media too. Just that its not nice calling names or criticizing pastors or anyone. Remember, thou shall not judge

noted

1 Like

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nnenna18(f): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
May God Almighty bless u papa 4 blessing others.
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by naijaboy756: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
misscall247:
I will soon relocate to kuwba to join dis great commission

d Guy get massage wella
deep insights
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Oshoboy01: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
ArabMopol:
someone asked for financial assistance instead of helping with cash u rather incur more future dept on him with unnecessary car gift, he can't even maintain or fueled...
But bros, why u dey hate like dis?? ur pastor dey dr dey chop ur tithe, dey force u to bring ur first salary of d year widout giving back and we see someone goin in another direction, all u can say is rubbish..oga ade, if u dnt knw wat to say, jst pass by jare....if e gv am 4.5m, na u go still tok say e suppose build hotel for am abi e suppose use d moni buy house for am...dirty dog man!
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by cyber5(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Quote me if the man na sinner before he go soon repent and join the church sef, become a worker maybe dem fit dash am private jet
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
gbosaa:

Ever heard of depreciation?

A N4.5m car bought by Iginla would worth less when sold by that nollywood man. That man's problem can't be solved by a new car. He needs a reliable means of 'agege bread'. Pastor should have presented him with a 'bakery' and let him bake his bread and buy a car later.

He might come back for 'fuel money'.

Pastor clearly identified his problem. The man is embarrassed being seen going to church on an 'okada'. Nothing wrong with that if he couldn't afford it. Those who laugh at him today wouldn't do so tomorrow when his situation changes.

N4.5m cash would change his life if he overcomes his problem. The car would only change the way people see him especially 'women' , his 'backyard' people and 'village' people but won't stop him going hungry and looking for 'petrol money' tomorrow.

The car gift is a test of so many skills: thinking, planning, management, adaptative, business, money management etc

If I am given such a car, I will sell it asap with no 2nd thoughts

If I really need a car, I will buy a 800k car and use d remaining money, about 2.5million to do something worthwhile
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by iWing1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
kenzysmith:
blessing the already known figure they are hundred of people that hardly feed advertising strategy for good marketing
seriously if he could just lend me 1-2m to pay bk instalmentally in a yr.
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Oshoboy01:

But bros, why u dey hate like dis?? ur pastor dey dr dey chop ur tithe, dey force u to bring ur first salary of d year widout giving back and we see someone goin in another direction, all u can say is rubbish..oga ade, if u dnt knw wat to say, jst pass by jare....if e gv am 4.5m, na u go still tok say e suppose build hotel for am abi e suppose use d moni buy house for am...dirty dog man!
uncle nah ur type fit use all ur lifesaving buy jaropy car in the name of I wonna fit-in ... how do u expect the jobless Nollywood veteran to maintain a luxury car of 4.5m in this recession... abeg I no won hear stories that touches heart, to Mr 4.5mil can go along way for him , hope he will be buying fuel for him... yahoo yahoo pastors...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Birthday With Photos / Seyi Law Buys His Wife A Car As A Christmas Gift (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.