Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. (5334 Views)

Fairly Used GOTV And STARTIMES Decoder For Sale. / Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Smart Tv Box Vs Dstv Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Overview of K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 Quad Core 4K KODI TV Box:
K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 Quad Core 4K KODI TV Box is equipped with Amogic S905 CPU and Mali-450 GPU forsmooth experience when using it watching HD movie or playing game e.t.c. 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM will extend you enough space to do your things at will. All in all, TV box is the indisputable choice for you to enjoy the joy. K1 PLUS TV box is equipped with Amlogic S905 CPU and Mali-450 GPU, which means you will have a smooth experience when watching HD movie or playing games etc.with this box. With Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, support 4K x 2K ultra HD video.
Highlights
Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz
Penta-core Mali-450 Up to 750MHZ
Android 5.1.1
3D Graphics OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
DDRIII 1GB Nand Flash 8GB
2.4G WiFi LAN
2K*4K HDMI output
KODI \DLNA \AirPlay \Google TV Remote\Miracast \3D moive Support
Specification:
General
Model: K1 PLUS
Quantity: 1 Piece
Color: Black
System:
Operating System: Android 5.1.1
CPU: Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz
GPU: GPU Penta-core Mali-450 Up to 750MHZ, 3D Graphics OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
RAM: DDRIII 1GB
ROM: Flash Nand 8GB
Extended Storage: TF CARD Support 1~32GB
Communication:
Wifi Connectivity: 2.4G WiFi
Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT
Bluetooth: N/A
Media:
Video Supported: HD MPEG1/2/4,H.265/HEVC, HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6, RealVideo8/9/10, AVI/RM/RMVB/TS/VOB/MKV/MOV/ISO/WMV/ASF/FLV/DAT/MPG/MPEG
Audio Supported: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
Picture Supported: HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
Resolution: 2K*4K
Language: Chinese, English, Germany, Japanese, Korea etc. 24 languages
Interfaces:
HDMI Port: Standard HDMI 2.0
Other Interfaces: 4*USB 2.0, 1*TF card slpt, 1*HDMI, 1*AV, 1*SPDIF, 1*RJ45
Other Features:
Other Functions: IR Remote
LED Indicator Power ON :blue; Standby :Red
Mould Private tooling
Support most external 3G USB dongle
WiFi Hotpoint Support
Mouse/ Keyboard: Support 2.4G wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4G USB dongle
KODI \DLNA \AirPlay \Google TV Remote \LAN \Miracast \3D moive Support
DRM Optional: Microsoft Playready,Verimatrix ,Google Widevine
Appliactions: Browse all video websites online, support Netflix,Hulu,Flicker,Picasa,Youtube,Twitter ,Facebook,etc
Apps: Apps download freely form Android market, Amazon App store etc
Medium Local Media playback, support HDD, U disck ,SD card
Talk online Support SKYPE video call , facebook, twitter, Netflix, Youtube, etc
Others: Email,Office suit etc
Power: 12V/1A
Package Contents:
1 x TV box
1 x IR remote
1 x HDMI cable
1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)
1 x User manual

1 Share

Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by iliyande(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2016
that's what I am using over a year now.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2016
i which to send you video of how this K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 Quad Core 4K KODI TV Box works.

Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by iliyande(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2016
I will sell if someone can offer 30K cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2016
with this K1 Plus Amlogic S905 TV Box you can watch over 2000 channels and latest movie, live premier league matches let me say live matches. you dont require subscription.

Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
watch more than 2000 channel on this device.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by bigboa: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
I also have the 2gb version and it needs a lot of tweaking to really enjoy. Playing games is hard cos it doesn't pair well with my moga Bluetooth gamepad. Also, kodi is not upgradeable and that is a bit annoying. I use es explorer to pull media off my WD my net central router. It also blinks at times. The simplest solution for streaming matches still is sybla TV although wss dey try.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by CLASSMAN: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
How much is it and ur location
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
CLASSMAN:
How much is it and ur location
lagos sir, lets chat on whatsapp about pricing.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
i wish to upload the video but i dont know how to upload on nairaland i would have showed you the function. just connect with your wifi finish
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
i wish to upload the video but i dont know how to upload on nairaland i would have showed you the function. just connect with your wifi finish.
ps kindly follow the link to see how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq8pnv4pTCw
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by iliyande(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
bigboa:
I also have the 2gb version and it needs a lot of tweaking to really enjoy. Playing games is hard cos it doesn't pair well with my moga Bluetooth gamepad. Also, kodi is not upgradeable and that is a bit annoying. I use es explorer to pull media off my WD my net central router. It also blinks at times. The simplest solution for streaming matches still is sybla TV although wss dey try.

Delete kodi and reinstall.

Use sportsdevil to stream during live matches.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
iliyande:

Delete kodi and reinstall.

Use sportsdevil to stream during live matches.
BRO TESTIFY TO THIS PRODUCT, IS IT OK
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by iliyande(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
gboisgroups:

BRO TESTIFY TO THIS PRODUCT, IS IT OK

That's what I use everyday. I can't do without it, but the truth is that, you need strong data connectivity.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
iliyande:

That's what I use everyday. I can't do without it, but the truth is that, you need strong data connectivity.
Bro the one am selling has an app that makes you watch latest movie be it series. And the connectivity is strong.
Bro which do you prefer between dstv, gotv and startimes.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by iliyande(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
gboisgroups:

Bro the one am selling has an app that makes you watch latest movie be it series. And the connectivity is strong.
Bro which do you prefer between dstv, gotv and startimes.

I dashed out all gotv and startimes when I bought this decoder
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Am also enjoying it with low subscription rate and you can use it without subscription self, and I no dey miss premier league channel ooo.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by bigboa: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2016
Mine is actually the K3 released in February '16. I've done that already and tried sports devil. Kodi's drain on mb is mega and that's why syblatv is preferred. Btw, I would have loved it better if I could have plugged everything into it and use it as my hub. Instead, the TV remains the hub.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by letustalk(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2016
The fact that there is a drain on mb rubbishes everything. I had thought you just connect using your wifi but that it won't drain your mb. That was how I subscribed once to one of these movies streaming apps and though lovely yet a drain pipe to my money as I was always exhausting my data after a couple of movies
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by bigboa: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2016
I think it's better to have your content locally stored and shared via wifi in your home.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lexusgs:
The best box available for streaming and content.....
it also comes with dish for good connectivity.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
I HOPE YOU DEY GBADUN AM DIE
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by CLASSMAN: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
As a business man learn to pick calls, f u can't at that moment send text or u call back cheers
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
CLASSMAN:
As a business man learn to pick calls, f u can't at that moment send text or u call back cheers
Sir am very sorry, am on my kneels
Am in the middle of something over here
You can surely contact this number she will pick your call. Am very sorry one more time.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
k1 plus
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bro your head is there..........lolz You jasi.
Re: K1 Plus Amlogic S905 Kodi Tv Box better than DSTV, GOTV and STARTIMES. by gboisgroups(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
k1 plus for sale and it's the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Used Iphone 3gs 8gb @35k, Iphone 3g 8gb @25k, Nokia E71 @18k flat. see pix / Multilinks Axesstel Router Outdoor Antenna +15 M Cable / #INNJOO Leap 4 - Win 8.1 (8",3G,5MP & 2MP,1GB,16GB)# **Selling Hot**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.