Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Have You Experienced Corruption In A Court's Premises Before? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Experienced Corruption In A Court's Premises Before? (418 Views)

Picture Of Sherriff Leaving The Supreme Court Premises After The Ruling (photo) / Shema Broke Down In Tears As EFCC Rearrest Him In Court Premises / Video Of IPOB Member Brutalized By DSS At Court Premises Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced Corruption In A Court's Premises Before? by teemy(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2016
1. was to file two cases against defaulting tenants. the amount i paid was twice how much was recorded and still paid extra for bailiff's transportation.
Re: Have You Experienced Corruption In A Court's Premises Before? by teemy(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2016
2. was at the high court to swear affidavit but was not given a receipt which was on the commissioner for oaths' table. once paid 5 times due amount for certified true copy as was stated on the receipt at another time i went for same. in our courts.
Re: Have You Experienced Corruption In A Court's Premises Before? by Bellfun(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2016
You never see anything!

Our judiciary stinks nd filled with corrupt elements!

A friend of mine had a multi million naira case against his office complex owner.. only for the trial judge and lawyers to both parties to collude and present a stranger to take a guilty plea in the case!

I'm so so happy with the moves by the DSS... we now have billionaire justices who sell judgments to the highest bidder!

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Corruption In A Court's Premises Before? by teemy(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2016
conniving lawyers are another reason peeps feel justice cannot be obtained in nigerian courts thus they take the law into their hands.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos: Shi'ite Members Hold Procession In Kaduna Today Despite Ban / PDP Makes Move On Aisha Buhari After Explosive BBC Interview Read More At Http:/ / Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.