Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do (1327 Views)

Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! / What Is The First Thing You See In This Image? / Lwkmd....you Will Like This 10000% Sure.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by ihuomaokeoji(f): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hey guys for me i will like to put on that green and white cloth that those agberos do put and collect money from bus drivers grin grin grin grin
abeeg make me i hear una own jooorr

#palmchat
Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by finalboss1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
ha, i ll like to dance dance in d rain... with d**k dangling
Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by CAPSLOCKED: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2016

I'LL LIKE TO SELL ALL MY BELONGINGS AND FAMILY MEMBERS.. SO I CAN GIVE ALL THE MONEY TO MY PASTOR. smiley

1 Like

Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by hahn(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
I will like to become a pastor so I can charge my gullible members 10% of their salaries. Among other things grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL LIKE TO SELL ALL MY BELONGINGS AND FAMILY MEMBERS.. SO I CAN GIVE ALL THE MONEY TO MY PASTOR. smiley

grin you're simply under a spell grin
Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by CAPSLOCKED: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:
I will like to become a pastor so I can charge my gullible members 10% of their salaries. Among other things grin tongue

THE BARREN WOMEN MAY COME TO YOU FOR DELIVERANCE, SO YOU'LL ENJOY THEM AND HELP THEM TAKE IN BY FORCE.
THE LORD IS GOOD.. grin
Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by hahn(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THE BARREN WOMEN MAY COME TO YOU FOR DELIVERANCE, SO YOU'LL ENJOY THEM AND HELP THEM TAKE IN BY FORCE.
THE LORD IS GOOD.. grin

That classifies among "other things" wink

That is the only reason why wifey is preventing me from starting my own church sad
Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
I want to have sexx, in fact Konji is about to finish me but I'm not ready for the consequences yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by ohn1759: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Take a Ride In a Hot Air Balloon
You’ll get to have a picnic in a small basket under a huge balloon, with a few of your friends, while floating hundreds of feet above the ground and seeing how beautiful the world is from up there. I almost experienced it but my trip got cancelled last minute due to weather conditions, and I never booked another trip.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by gqboyy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
I would like to tell my friends that am a virgin but...lawddd i can't.....i just can't....so i will continue lying and bragging about my imaginary sexperiences
Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
gqboyy:
I would like to tell my friends that am a virgin but...lawddd i can't.....i just can't....so i will continue lying and bragging about my imaginary sexperiences
And I thought I was the only one.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by yedidiah(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
gqboyy:
it is not something to be ashamed of Na. Infact it is something to be proud of. You have to get this crowd mentality off your head. How you are, is how you are supposed to be according to God's design. So hold your head high because you are not a virgin because you lack opportunities. You are because you are lucky enough to have a foundation that exposed you to the truth. Same with you Baddchristy

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by uprightman(m): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Baddchristy:
I want to have sexx, in fact Konji is about to finish me but I'm not ready for the consequences yet
I can't believe this coming from a lady.
I thought ladies need sex . ladies have sex to satisfy men.
that is what I believe
Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by gqboyy(m): 4:00am On Oct 11, 2016
yedidiah:
it is not something to be ashamed of Na. Infact it is something to be proud of. You have to get this crowd mentality off your head. How you are, is how you are supposed to be according to God's design. So hold your head high because you are not a virgin because you lack opportunities. You are because you are lucky enough to have a foundation that exposed you to the truth. Same with you Baddchristy
thanks bro
Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by gqboyy(m): 4:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Crazy Thing You Will Like To Do But Can Not Do by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2016
uprightman:

I can't believe this coming from a lady.
I thought ladies need sex . ladies have sex to satisfy men.
that is what I believe
Nah,ladies have sexual urges too and there is nothing wrong with that.
The problem is just how we raise the girl child in our society,we raise girls to cater for the fragile ego of men,we teach girls shame-(close your legs, cover yourself!)they are make to feel as though by being born female they're already guilty of something and they grow up to be women who cannot see they have desires.
The only reason I'm not having seex yet is because I can't take care of consequences yet not because I will end up in hell,I'm not even in anyway religious

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Nigerians Can Relate To About MMM / Hilarious!!! 5 Annoying Attitudes Nigerian Girls Display When On Queue / WASTED YEARS: The Ordeal Of A Pastor’s Son (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.