Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos (21549 Views)

Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) / Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by 989900: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tinubu's number one power is to make sure Lagos and Ambode deliver beyond belief -- that's his greatest strength; that's his reference point, he'd better maximize it.
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by koladebrainiac(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
yankeedude:
My person. With you all the way. I see you wella. grin.
like minded
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by kenton(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thumbs up to Governor Ambode of Lagos State. He is setting a very high statndard for his colleagues in other states to follow. The engineers worked 24/7, in the sun and in the rain to complete this project, in the peak of the rainy season at that. God bless you Sir. posterity will tell of this show of responsibility. I hope others learn from this and stop making excuses.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by ajani68: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
kenton:
Thumbs up to Governor Ambode of Lagos State. He is setting a very high statndard for his colleagues in other states to follow. The engineers worked 24/7, in the sun and in the rain to complete this project, in the peak of the rainy season at that. God bless you Sir. posterity will tell of this show of responsibility. I hope others learn from this and stop making excuses.
Thanks my brother pls help us tell Amosun ooooooo
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by highwaist: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Ambrose is commissioning projects while Buhari who hasn't laid 1km of asphalt is still telling us to blame Jonathan who left power almost 2 years ago for his failures.
past lagos gov hand healthy and vibrant state to Ambode,that's why everyting is going well in lagos.Gej hand over failing 9ja to pmb
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by ProfEmmanuel(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
Ambode they try small small sha.

Meanwhile this recession na everywhere oo, even don hit nairaland sef, na 1 topic con dey hit fp now in 2hrs wen be say na 10 topic in 20mins. grin cheesy

check my signature make una help me beg seun, 2045 nor be beans ooo
Like seriously!!!
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by willibounce1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Inspector general of roads and bridges... tell your photographers not to forget to snap the bad roads everywhere in lagos
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by Charly68: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
This man will turn Lagos to a state of Eldorado. Thank God that Lagosians didn't make mistakes in voting for the man. Everywhere has been turned to huge construction sites even in the midst of recession. Meanwhile some governors are busy eating Amala & buying fishes in the Market in the name of grass root mobilisation
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by Esetim(f): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
I am really impressed with the speed of this road construction. I was surprised to see the working on Sunday despite the rain!
Kudos to Ambode.
Itesiwaju eko........
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by Esetim(f): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
I am really impressed with the speed of this road construction. I was surprised to see them working on Sunday despite the rain!
Kudos to Ambode.
Itesiwaju eko........
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by moufan: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
ambode,the best governor in Nigeria by a mile
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by airmark(m): 3:40am On Oct 11, 2016
abumeinben:
Praising someone for his primary responsibility... undecided

Your tax at work

Why cant you stone those who are not doing their nursery responsibilities? .
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:22am On Oct 11, 2016
metromediaboss:
Lagos state Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and other officials pictured today during on-going construction of lay-by and slip road at Berger, Lagos. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-gov-ambode-inspects-lay-by-and.html
what I just see about ambode government is show of transparency and accountability to his government till today he still pays his workers salaries. Ambode is saving for rainy days
Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 5:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Nice one. I wish the south east and south south would have good leaders like these so they would know their problems.
it is people that is supporting them shielding them for corruption.let me inform u today u cannot be supporting and shielding corruption and allows development in d society.ask them questions are they not human?starting from governor of imo state to anambra state non of them is performing but allow corruption to thrive in our society.that is why even in d lives of d masses corruption too thrive in our blood things are so much expensive in d south east and south south south upon d factories some people said they av.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos by abumeinben(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2016
airmark:

Why cant you stone those who are not doing their nursery responsibilities? .

Because those with kindergarten responsibilities are busy chasing the money that'll end up in the pockets of those with primary responsibilities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looters Trial Begins Soon, Buhari Says / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Obasanjo As He Leads Brenthurst Team To Enugu (Photos) / Sule Lamido: How Akpabio Was Threatened To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.