Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) (50422 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Laura Ikeji's Boyfriend Ogbonna, Kanu Nwankwo's Younger Brother (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by systemz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
You give a gift to your brother and you sing to the whole world about it! ?
Kwontinu.

2 Likes

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Just one million?

1 Like

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
hollywater:
AY u 4 my hand. Must u make it public? Even my uncle spent the same amount as far back 2006 to send me Europe, he never tell anybody.

Your uncle no announce am cos social media never popular that time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by Abbeyme: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
dacovajnr:
How is this News..if it hit front page I would go on self exile from NL..as for Booker..Weldone grin

Now that it's on front page, you need to fulfil your own vow!
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by hollywater: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Your uncle no announce am cos social media never popular that time grin
Na lie,because he doesn't count what he spent on his brother.

2 Likes

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by THYRAIN(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
nuelzy:
just 1million he tried tho... its not like its 1k
Nd u're here on nairaland typing #JUST with ur nokia java!

2 Likes

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=Billyonaire post=50084990]And I wonder why my little brother didnt sing my praises online when I bought him 2 cars worth several millions to support his transport company.[Would u have bn cool with it...just curious]

1 Like

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
dhorlapo:
Fashion designer, Yomi Casual, is basking in euphoria after he received a cheque from his older superstar brother, comedian AY, in support for his unisex shirt collection launch.

Multi-award winning Nigerian comedian and actor, Ayo Makun popularly known as AY Comedian, has suprised his fashion designer younger brother, Yomi Casual with a lump sum of N1million as he launches a unisex shirt collection for his fashion range in Lagos.

The popular Lagos-based fashion designer, Yomi took to his Instagram page few hours ago and disclosed the cheque his superstar brother sent to him in support of his latest unisex shirt collection launch which took place on Sunday, October 10, 2016.

See Yomi’s full post including the cheque below;

SOURCE: http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/10/ay-comedian-surprises-his-younger-brother-with-a-chequethe-amount-will-shock-you-photos/

And why on earth should this be public. Na so one fool dey flaunt N30m wristwatch on IG

3 Likes

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by silent10(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
I refuse 2 blieve dis happened recent. Must hv happened som yrs bak wen he started his fashion biz. #bloggerscanlie.

Modified; jst checked yomicasual instagram page, didn't c anywhere he posted something lik that.

1 Like

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
tammyboy1:
Never knew they were brothers tho...see him casual head

they are not! ...from same state though! that kind of 'brother'.. grin

1 Like

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
dacovajnr:
How is this News..if it hit front page I would go on self exile from NL..as for Booker..Weldone grin
time 2 go on exile, bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by alizma: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
see where social media has landed us, brothers can't give each other helping hand again without the public in the know of it. what happens if tomorrow(not praying for that though) there is little misunderstanding? even if the men can control the situation, I am sure that one of the ladies in the family would probably say something like, is it because of that small money that you now think you can control him anyhow or better still, another one will say why won't your husband be filling like he is a man after my husband pick him up his poor state of life? either of this statements can prolong problem that could have been solved after the normal initial gragra between real men.

2 Likes

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
How is this news . ..
or how we it help our solution.
it is family
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by cutechi(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
martineverest:
y are naija celebrities so daft?
U gave ur broda money and d whole world must hear about it...smh
I tire for d mata ooooo
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by misscall247: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
dacovajnr:
can u imagine dat is an insult to d brother

Ay made him look like an #infidel
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
yedidiah:
No more secrets again! yet we wonder why armed robbery and kidnapping is on the rise: when we keep flaunting wealth on social media.
guy na so the thing strong reach for unu side ? For One Milla? ?
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by sucess001(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
its not everything you use to achieve publicity...this is stupid

1 Like

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by czaratwork: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
i tell you
CHANNELStv2020:
NAWA O,TABLE FOR 3 MONEY FOR YOUR OWN BLOOD BROTHER U CARRY PHOTO SNAP PUBLISH ONLINE?HYPOCRITE OF HIGHEST ORDER,POOR BROTHER.

2 Likes

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by nice2000: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abeg may AY go sleep One million doesn't even have value anymore as for now. embarassed embarassed
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by czaratwork: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
The brother wan use style report him to nigerians say im no do well. paltry sum from big boy AY to your blood brother.
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by Exturzee(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
how has dis news affected the price of dollar
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by evelynluv(f): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Funny enough everything in nigeria is a news to Nairaland Fp.
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
carlosta:
You dey wear nonsense and you wan sew clothes for people

I thought I was the only one who noticed. His dressing is bad for a designer of his status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by goldedprince: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wtf
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
SHAMELESS LOTS. go and annouce on BBC.
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by enshi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
This ay self He is just as fake as his comedy... Boring guy... You should also air how you pay ur Kids fees
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by smileysmiles(f): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Most people commenting didn't read the story. All hail the leaders of tomorrow grin
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by valemtech(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thats about 2083usd @480 exchange rate and this has to make frontpage.....nah wow
he tried sha
abeg make una buy my baby boi jooor @ 380k pere.
check my signature
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
If u let the boys catch u.
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Just repeat what AY did and I will dedicate a song to you.
Billyonaire:
And I wonder why my little brother didnt sing my praises online when I bought him 2 cars worth several millions to support his transport company.
Re: AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) by GoodSide: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
we are all just dumb.
thats a blank check.
no name addressed to cash the check
no signature
nothing.
all ma just 1mil for fhucking paper.
shows how illiteracy has eaten deep into our youths,our wannabe bloggers and hopeless site called nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition / Cynthia Morgan Fires Back At Davido On Twitter (pix) / Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.