Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up (1536 Views)

Is MMM Going Down Again? / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up by mecksoncrown: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
MMM is a ponzi scheme, which most Nigeria now see as a means to make fast money without proper research. Thousands of Nigerians have invested their money into it hoping to get back 30% gain of the money. MMM may seem real but their past records gave them away. I analysed to the best of my knowledge everything I know about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqyD7-UqVrs

Re: Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up by Mmadu111: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rubbish......stay off from what you don't know, see your St.u.pid analysis....MMM is real and not a scam , get it clear. Since March till now I have never regrated participating. Go get a life .....Brat
Re: Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up by mecksoncrown: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mmadu111:
Rubbish......stay off from what you don't know, see your St.u.pid analysis....MMM is real and not a scam , get it clear. Since March till now I have never regrated participating. Go get a life .....Brat
Why you pissed. its just analysis bro and i gave proof.
Re: Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up by Mmadu111: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2016
mecksoncrown:
Why you pissed. its just analysis bro and i gave proof.
which proof?. When you want to give a proof, then do a ground work and get facts your self and stop analyzing false media reports. Engage the participants in Zimbabwe, Nigeria , SA e.t.c and get your facts about the program. Mind you MMM didn't crassed in Zimbabwe, my cousin resides In that country and he's a participant . so stop showcasing your puppy statues .

1 Like

Re: Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up by Kposkila: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2016
It works, @ least for now
Re: Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up by kasson(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
mecksoncrown:
MMM is a ponzi scheme, which most Nigeria now see as a means to make fast money without proper research. Thousands of Nigerians have invested their money into it hoping to get back 30% gain of the money. MMM may seem real but their past records gave them away. I analysed to the best of my knowledge everything I know about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqyD7-UqVrs
FALSE PROOF!

HIRED BLOGGER!!

BAD INTENSION!!!
Re: Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Do 4Months BuyBack Investment@25% ROI In IbejuLekki Wt 500k / A Profitable Business Idea With Good Returns On Investment / MBA Forex Investors Stage A Protest In Port Harcourt Cbn's Office and Efcc Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.