Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia (39914 Views)

Will Super Eagles Escape From World Cup Group D? / Mikel Obi, Iheanacho, Others Check Into Hotel As Zambia Squad Lands In Uyo. PICS / Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by CaptaiinG(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
God help us in this Country,No security at all

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by SuperBlack: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Those are angry 9jabetters whom Nigeria results cut their tickets.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
ngmgeek:
No good news coming from this Country. Same sad stories all the time. angry
Absolutely!
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by nkhay(f): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sporadically?!! Not true.
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by clickwtB(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
If this is not a Blatant lie then airport security should be seriously questioned/investigated.
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by prinsam30: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
those are fvcking kidnappers and not police men

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by Lovexme(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
<html>
<a href="http://www.google.com"> Link</a>
</html>
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by bogolobango(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
See Zambian airport chaii na 2090 murtala airport go b like this
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by Sirkenyson(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Thank God for their lives...

A blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out naked with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him, brother John, what brings you here? Is everything OK at home? He replied, yes o, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now. grin
grin
HarkymTheOracle:

A blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out naked with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him, brother John, what brings you here? Is everything OK at home? He replied, yes o, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now. grin
Omo see signal haha sharp guy.. grin
HarkymTheOracle:

grin
HarkymTheOracle:

Omo see signal haha sharp guy..
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by ArabMopol(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
2 gun men out of nowhere demands to arrest one of the official No security at the entry point of our national airport ... u guys must be kidding me... abeg tell me another lies
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nigeria players shld av a security nao
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by bakynes(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Most of the commenters on these thread are ignorant folks except maybe one or two folks.
Since they said they were from Jos police you will definitely know it's Giwa that sent them the man dragging NFF to court over the Amaju Pinick chairmanship. He wants to deal with Sheu Dikko for suspending his club Giwa Utd from the NPFL.

The man is becoming a nuisance the FG needs to tame him down. That was how he went to the airport claiming he was the legitimate President of the NFF and that he was the one that should receive the FIFA president.
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by fecosequence(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
now we win match dem wan shoot players..
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by freeze001(f): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is this how porous and insecure our airports have become? In the capital city for that matter? This report had better not be true!
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by laviecontinue: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
May Almighty save us o....ha!
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by smardray(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
[url][/url]since iheanacho nd iwobi aren't d ones .....dey should jxt gun d remaining...lemme comman b going
Re: Super Eagles Escape Gunshots Upon Their Return From Zambia by bennymark(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2016
This eagles wey don de get sense now una wan die thhem? So them no get any security wey de follow them? I taya for my country oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick / Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse / Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.