Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

DSS- Were They Right? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS- Were They Right? (472 Views)

APC Vows To Reject Rivers East Election Result..... Are they right to do so? / DSS- Were They Right? / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS- Were They Right? by Martartins(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
The funny thing about democracy is that you can actually be guilty hiding under the ambit of the law. When your cover is blown, you cry foul and aim to be the victim of abuse of democratic process.
Have you ever wondered why nobody cares about due process when it comes to charging a common criminal, and cry foul when Federal Judges who are supposed to uphold our political institutions are charged with corruption?

Did the DSS have a search warrant to invade the judges homes at that time and is it constitutional as well as, did they come with a search warrant? According to them they did, and they are backed by law, as you can make a search at anytime of the day provided the search warrant was signed by a judge, in this case the CJN. But an arrest can only be made from 6:00am -6:00pm at any given day. So why did they make the arrest at that hour and what did they find that encouraged them to make an arrest at that time of the night, have to be proven in court.

Is it a political witch hunt, considering the fact that 3 of the judges are igbos, 1 from south south and the other from south west? In fact one of them from the igbo faction is next in line to be appointed Chief Justice Of The Nigeria. Do i perceive i political shaking up in progress, lets keep watching as events unfold. One thing am sure tired of is parading suspects on the pages of newspaper.
Re: DSS- Were They Right? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
tribalism tribalism tribalism. i'm getting really sick of you people

Re: DSS- Were They Right? by Martartins(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jibril659:
tribalism tribalism tribalism. i'm getting really sick of you people

Mr Man, did you understand the post at all?
Re: DSS- Were They Right? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Martartins:

Mr Man, did you understand the post at all?
i did not, because it made no sense
Re: DSS- Were They Right? by Martartins(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jibril659:
i did not, because it made no sense

I can see why. You are only concerned about the fears some people are having; Tribalism, and i feed you. WHETHER IT IS DUE PROCESS, COMMANDO OR RAMBO STYLE, CORRUPT PEOPLE MUST GO.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Presents Bill To Make Election Debates Mandatory / Reps To Sue US Govt For $1 Billion Damages Over Alleged Sex Scandal / Wild Protest In Ondo Over Removal Of Eyitayo Jegede’s Name From INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.