Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) (19830 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend'' / Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Others Bleed Nigeria High Commission In London - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Change
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
[s]
omenkaGrazing:

That is all you can say?
[/s]

Shame
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
even the full salary isn't enough talk less of half,this country no dey shame ?

1 Like

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
They are lucky it's half

They should just put a call through to any state government worker in Imo State

APC Why

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019

You mean that Okoroawusa too dey owe salary?
The Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC have really finished us, walahi. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
E don take Imo people's money buy N600 million Christmas tree and donate to northerners, chai!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UCh61UNLO00/VnwpaaXvAvI/AAAAAAAABEo/sfeMbEdgFPo/s640/christmas%2Btree.jpg[/img]

WHOcarex:
The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, was in Adamawa to inspect the plot of land allocated to him by the State Government to build a secondary school for the internally displaced children.

“This is a clarion call to all Nigerians now to think about the displaced persons in our society and those who are disadvantaged from going to school.

“Most great men of the world are people from poor homes and nations that have neglected their poor ones are nations not willing to grow because there are more wisdom in the families that do not have than the families that have plenty.

“Let us not forget these poor ones because we do not know who is going to find solution to HIV, the hunger in the world or who is going to redeem Africa,” he said.

While Governor Okorocha plans to build a school for the children and the less privileged in the state, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC, has also donated drugs to the IDPs in Yola.

The agency’s representative explained that they were aware of the possibility of health challenges setting in at the camps and felt that it was important to make such precautionary move.

Both governors of Imo and Adamawa have asked other Nigerians to assist in rebuilding the state.

According to the Internally Displaced Monitoring Centre, Nigeria has the highest number of Internally Displaced Persons in Africa, totaling about 3.3 million.

Over 2.3 million have been displaced in the northeast, including over 1.4 million children.

Source: Channelstv

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240587_1103290115750623394420062060634407n1_jpeg8fa8966577b2cccd9e61047cb005f79b

1 Like

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Alphafeezay:
Staff of Public Complaints Commission Headquarters are currently protesting Half Payment of their salaries amongst other injustices been suffered by them.
Below are some pictures.

Nigeria in complete somersault.Who will PUBLIC COMPLAINTS COMMISSION complain to ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ok pls resign next month.
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lol.....civil servants don't much ,except a few.
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by Aderupoko2: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Public complaints commission is complaining Publicly, why the fuss undecided

2 Likes

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
anonimi:

You mean that Okoroawusa too dey owe salary?
The Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC have really finished us, walahi. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
E don take Imo people's money buy N600 million Christmas tree and donate to northerners, chai!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UCh61UNLO00/VnwpaaXvAvI/AAAAAAAABEo/sfeMbEdgFPo/s640/christmas%2Btree.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240587_1103290115750623394420062060634407n1_jpeg8fa8966577b2cccd9e61047cb005f79b

Yes oh bro over 4months pay.... Pensioners Till kingdom comes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by Peace2love: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Immatex:
If PCC is complaining to the public, who should the public complain to??.

This country is only getting funkier daily.

We seriously need the attention of Heaven now.

My dear, the public should lament (complain) to God, Because He only can help.

2 Likes

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by misscall247: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Immatex:
If PCC is complaining to the public, who should the public complain to??.

This country is only getting funkier daily.
hahaha....my broda we r soup oo

1 Like

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by Ddaji(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
gurunlocker:
This man has really brought backwardness to this country..... I know there's money in Nigeria, this man didn't just disburse money to people and even workers....
your ignorance has no bound.check status of PPC b4 directing your insult to PMB.Let me assist you,PPC is under legislative arm not executive,so their salary is under national assembly blame saraki and dogara for their inability to pay PPC's workers salary

2 Likes

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by czaratwork: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
The judges have their money.
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Let them resign if they are not happy so that people that will accept 1 third salary will come. After all they didn't get the job by merit
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ddaji:
your ignorance has no bound.check status of PPC b4 directing your insult to PMB.Let me assist you,PPC is under legislative arm not executive,so their salary is under national assembly blame saraki and dogara for their inability to pay PPC's workers salary

Lol... frustrated zombie soul.... and their salary comes from State account abi? not federal? not the TSA? .... Bleep, you don't even understand my post, awful zombie
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is irony. People that are suppose to receive compliant from people are now now complaining.things Don bend for nigeria
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wetin you do?

Confess.

nicerichard05:
Wash Wash!!!

I jst dey chop FTC since mrn,

Abeg mak una help me beg seun mak he lift my ban frm 2045 in auto section na
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by bodmas3000(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmmmm I laf I Chinese since all this while Una dey chop the full payment who you help Now Una dey carry card dey shout a beg make Una go sit down somewhere!!
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by bignene(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
I work with the public complaints commission, since April dis yr, dey hv been paying us percentage salaries, sometimes 45%,50%,60% respectively. Presently dey are owing staff 257%. We hope d minister of finance and president Buhari Wil do the needful as soon as possible

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by bignene(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
teebaxy:
Let them resign if they are not happy so that people that will accept 1 third salary will come. After all they didn't get the job by merit
please grow up

1 Like

Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by musa7m(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
Wash Wash!!!

I jst dey chop FTC since mrn,

Abeg mak una help me beg seun mak he lift my ban frm 2045 in auto section na
my brother dey ban me for calling someone a fool ......so wetin you do
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
When those who supposed to receive complaints from the public are the ones protesting, where would the public tender their grievances to. The hunter has been hunted. Nawa for this Buhari's government
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
overlapping of jobs, what is the work of these people.abeg reduce their number asap...what do they actually contribute to Nigeria economy.. people should be working where they will be able to generate revenue...burden every where....abeg make una no vex....u voted change,please take N5 as ur salary...
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by Charly68: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Now you people will understand why Buhari is desperate to recover looted fund even from the arbiter of justice. You are collecting half salary & some few elements turned their rooms to cash vaults in the same country building several structures at a time without doing any business. When you are hard hit,you will fight for yourself
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by APCLyingBastard: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ddaji:
[size=18pt]
The Public complaints Commission (Nigeria Ombudsman) is an independent organization established by the federal Government of Nigeria in 1975 through Decree No 31 of 1975, amended by Decree No 21 of 1979. The Decree was entrenched in the 1979 constitution of Nigeria and now Public Complaints Commission (PCC) Act Cap.P.37 law of Federal Republic of Nigeria 2004. The establishments of the commission is also incorporated in section 315 (5) of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]

You will rot in hell's dank sewers for this lie.

The PCC is directly under the Presidency.

Bloody liar
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by APCLyingBastard: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Charly68:
Now you people will understand why Buhari is desperate to recover looted fund even from the arbiter of justice. You are collecting half salary & some few elements turned their rooms to cash vaults in the same country building several structures at a time without doing any business. When you are hard hit,you will fight for yourself

Shut your dirty mouth.

Is it judges that will now finance the civil service?

How do you people even reason sef?
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by pedrilo: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
if una dey complain give us, who we go complain to?
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2016
What an irony
Re: Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) by monalsian(f): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2016
president buhari pls and pls look into this matter and let it resolved this month..thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? / Sanwo-Olu Declares Free BRT Rides, Toll On Christmas, New Year Days / 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.